The 13th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas from Sept. 27-29, 2017. Each year, CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit attracts representatives from across the aviation and oil & gas industries to share knowledge and best practices aimed at developing and maintaining a robust safety environment.
Since its inception in 2004, more than 7,000 delegates from over 25 countries have attended what has become one of the premier internationally recognized aviation safety events, dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors.
“We are very excited about offering the event for the first time in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, home to our global Operations Centre,” said Duncan Trapp, vice president of safety and quality for CHC. “Dallas-Fort Worth serves as a global aviation hub and is close to a number of key organizations and companies both in the aviation and oil & gas industries. Additionally, the local Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport provides convenient access to Summit delegates and speakers, both from close by and around the world. Vancouver proved a great location for the past 12 years. With Dallas, we have the same proven format and outstanding access to world-class speakers as well as an even more accessible location and a fantastic venue.”
The 2017 event will build upon the success from last year’s Summit, which had more than 600 delegates in attendance. For 2017, the Summit will address the theme:
“Can we truly manage all of the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as we think?”
Following the opening plenary speakers, the three day event will include approximately 100 workshops on various industry topics delivered by experts from across the aviation safety and human factors world.
The 2017 Safety & Quality Summit will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center. Information related to registration, as well as a formal call for papers, will be made available in the near future.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center