The 13th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas from Sept. 27-29, 2017. Each year, CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit attracts representatives from across the aviation and oil & gas industries to share knowledge and best practices aimed at developing and maintaining a robust safety environment.
Since its inception in 2004, more than 7,000 delegates from over 25 countries have attended what has become one of the premier internationally recognized aviation safety events, dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors.
“We are very excited about offering the event for the first time in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, home to our global Operations Centre,” said Duncan Trapp, vice president of safety and quality for CHC. “Dallas-Fort Worth serves as a global aviation hub and is close to a number of key organizations and companies both in the aviation and oil & gas industries. Additionally, the local Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport provides convenient access to Summit delegates and speakers, both from close by and around the world. Vancouver proved a great location for the past 12 years. With Dallas, we have the same proven format and outstanding access to world-class speakers as well as an even more accessible location and a fantastic venue.”
The 2017 event will build upon the success from last year’s Summit, which had more than 600 delegates in attendance. For 2017, the Summit will address the theme:
“Can we truly manage all of the risk: what if the barriers are not as robust as we think?”
Following the opening plenary speakers, the three day event will include approximately 100 workshops on various industry topics delivered by experts from across the aviation safety and human factors world.
The 2017 Safety & Quality Summit will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center. Information related to registration, as well as a formal call for papers, will be made available in the near future.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019