Kaan Air International is very thrilled to announce that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 60% ownership of Wiking Helicopter Service, a helicopter operator based in Sande-Germany.
Wiking is a leader in providing of sea-pilot transfers but also provides flights for international oil and gas companies and supplies the offshore wind industry with personnel and material transport services. Wiking operates 9 helicopters that are consisted of Sikorsky’s, Leonardo Helicopters and Airbus Helicopters, and has 75 employees.
Ferda Yıldız, the chairman of Kaan Air, stated “ We are very pleased that we have reached an agreement with Linnhoff Schiffahrt GmbH&Co.KG on bringing both Kaan Air and Wiking together. We are excited to have this opportunity to diversify the Company’s services by expanding into new activities and aim to establish a very strong platform for growth over in the long-term.”
As Kaan Air we do look forward to the significant opportunities that this arrangement provides for us.
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system