This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
EC130B4 3684 UP-EC005 from Kazakhstan
AS350B3 8200 N308AH from USA
AS355F2 5148 N191SH from France as C-FXKL
AW139 41272 N482LA from USA as C-GYNZ for Ornge
B407 54688 N6626B from USA as C-FTVI
R66 0716 N7QH from USA as C-GSNE
S-76B 760414 N760KK from USA
S-76D 761026 N7626H from USA as C-FIGO
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FSDO EC130B4 7055 to USA reserved as N723PV
C-GSBC AW139 31418 to France as F-OIEA – and leased out to Heliconia in Morocco
C-GEKH B206B 1129 to China
C-GZKH B206B 3408 to China
C-**** B206L4 52491 to USA as N991AE
C-FTUH B407GX 54555 to China
C-GXKW H269B 550195 to USA
C-GFHC R44 II 12248 to USA as N293AS
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee