Associated Aircraft Group, the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76® helicopter service, today announced the continued expansion of its helicopter management program with the addition of three Sikorsky S-76 helicopters. The announcement was made at the National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. AAG is a subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT).
The three Sikorsky S-76 aircraft will service customers from Trenton–Mercer Airport (KTTN), Teterboro Airport (KTEB) in New Jersey, and in Dutchess County Airport (KPOU) in New York. The addition of these aircraft increases AAG’s fleet to 11 S-76 helicopters.
“We are pleased that our clients see value in the unique services that AAG provides to owners of these helicopters,” said Scott Ashton, president and general manager of AAG. “The end-to-end solution we provide, including world-class maintenance, crews, supplemental charter services, plus 25 years and 50,000 hours of operating experience, is something that no other operator can provide for its clients.”
AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford and Boston markets, and has more than 25 years of experience operating and maintaining the Sikorsky S-76 line of helicopters, providing fractional ownership, the Excalibur® Charter Card, and charter and management. AAG also operates a Sikorsky-authorized Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul center, and is approved for all S-76® models, including the S-76D™helicopter.
AAG is Platinum rated by Aviation Research Group/U.S. International, and has achieved International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations Stage II, Wyvern Wingman status and Air Charter Safety Foundation registration. AAG has achieved over 50,000 safe flying hours in the S-76 helicopter.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report