Associated Aircraft Group, the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76® helicopter service, today announced the continued expansion of its helicopter management program with the addition of three Sikorsky S-76 helicopters. The announcement was made at the National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. AAG is a subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT).
The three Sikorsky S-76 aircraft will service customers from Trenton–Mercer Airport (KTTN), Teterboro Airport (KTEB) in New Jersey, and in Dutchess County Airport (KPOU) in New York. The addition of these aircraft increases AAG’s fleet to 11 S-76 helicopters.
“We are pleased that our clients see value in the unique services that AAG provides to owners of these helicopters,” said Scott Ashton, president and general manager of AAG. “The end-to-end solution we provide, including world-class maintenance, crews, supplemental charter services, plus 25 years and 50,000 hours of operating experience, is something that no other operator can provide for its clients.”
AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford and Boston markets, and has more than 25 years of experience operating and maintaining the Sikorsky S-76 line of helicopters, providing fractional ownership, the Excalibur® Charter Card, and charter and management. AAG also operates a Sikorsky-authorized Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul center, and is approved for all S-76® models, including the S-76D™helicopter.
AAG is Platinum rated by Aviation Research Group/U.S. International, and has achieved International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations Stage II, Wyvern Wingman status and Air Charter Safety Foundation registration. AAG has achieved over 50,000 safe flying hours in the S-76 helicopter.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit