Associated Aircraft Group, the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76® helicopter service, today announced the continued expansion of its helicopter management program with the addition of three Sikorsky S-76 helicopters. The announcement was made at the National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. AAG is a subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT).
The three Sikorsky S-76 aircraft will service customers from Trenton–Mercer Airport (KTTN), Teterboro Airport (KTEB) in New Jersey, and in Dutchess County Airport (KPOU) in New York. The addition of these aircraft increases AAG’s fleet to 11 S-76 helicopters.
“We are pleased that our clients see value in the unique services that AAG provides to owners of these helicopters,” said Scott Ashton, president and general manager of AAG. “The end-to-end solution we provide, including world-class maintenance, crews, supplemental charter services, plus 25 years and 50,000 hours of operating experience, is something that no other operator can provide for its clients.”
AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford and Boston markets, and has more than 25 years of experience operating and maintaining the Sikorsky S-76 line of helicopters, providing fractional ownership, the Excalibur® Charter Card, and charter and management. AAG also operates a Sikorsky-authorized Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul center, and is approved for all S-76® models, including the S-76D™helicopter.
AAG is Platinum rated by Aviation Research Group/U.S. International, and has achieved International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations Stage II, Wyvern Wingman status and Air Charter Safety Foundation registration. AAG has achieved over 50,000 safe flying hours in the S-76 helicopter.
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream