Associated Aircraft Group, the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76® helicopter service, today announced the continued expansion of its helicopter management program with the addition of three Sikorsky S-76 helicopters. The announcement was made at the National Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition. AAG is a subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT).
The three Sikorsky S-76 aircraft will service customers from Trenton–Mercer Airport (KTTN), Teterboro Airport (KTEB) in New Jersey, and in Dutchess County Airport (KPOU) in New York. The addition of these aircraft increases AAG’s fleet to 11 S-76 helicopters.
“We are pleased that our clients see value in the unique services that AAG provides to owners of these helicopters,” said Scott Ashton, president and general manager of AAG. “The end-to-end solution we provide, including world-class maintenance, crews, supplemental charter services, plus 25 years and 50,000 hours of operating experience, is something that no other operator can provide for its clients.”
AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford and Boston markets, and has more than 25 years of experience operating and maintaining the Sikorsky S-76 line of helicopters, providing fractional ownership, the Excalibur® Charter Card, and charter and management. AAG also operates a Sikorsky-authorized Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul center, and is approved for all S-76® models, including the S-76D™helicopter.
AAG is Platinum rated by Aviation Research Group/U.S. International, and has achieved International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations Stage II, Wyvern Wingman status and Air Charter Safety Foundation registration. AAG has achieved over 50,000 safe flying hours in the S-76 helicopter.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International