RocketRoute is delighted to welcome Avfuel as a strategic partner of its new fuel and handling service—MarketPlace—as it introduces the platform to the North American aviation community. Developed in cooperation with Air BP, MarketPlace allows pilots and operators to check prices, and request fuel and/or handling services directly with providers through one convenient platform.
The free-to-use system helps crew members save time at the airport by efficiently arranging and confirming essential services prior to arrival. Additionally, the RocketRoute MarketPlace streamlines administrative and billing processes, allowing time-constrained aircraft operators to focus on other trip considerations.
Avfuel’s partnership will bring an additional 400 locations to the MarketPlace in early 2017, increasing the service’s total coverage to 1200+ global locations.
“Our partnership with Avfuel provides further depth to our existing network by including key airports throughout North America to which international operators desire to travel,” said Steve Woods, vice president of sales and vendor relations at RocketRoute. “Avfuel’s participation in our new service validates our approach of connecting operators and pilots directly with fuel and handling providers.”
Existing Avfuel customers will benefit from the convenience of the RocketRoute MarketPlace where they can access their Avfuel account details and any specific individualized pricing they may have negotiated directly with Avfuel Contract Fuel. Fuel can then either be paid for via their existing Avfuel account or via a credit or debit card with no prior contractual relationship.
“We are happy our customers will have access to Avfuel Network locations through this new industry tool,” said Marci Ammerman, Avfuel vice president of marketing. “The RocketRoute MarketPlace is an efficient touchpoint for pilots and operators to easily acquire the services they need from the providers they know and trust.”
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock