Blade is a helicopter start-up that caters to the elite of the Hamptons. With prices ranging from $494 to $695 for a flight to the Hamptons from Manhattan, or $2, 200 for a one-way flight on their private jet to Miami, they certainly can. Rob Wiesenthal, the CEO and co-founder, works tirelessly to ensure their service is the best of the best.
Rob ensures that the customers are always relaxed, from designing the luxury lounges they wait in, to scoring the music for take-off and landing. He is constantly checking reviews, fixing any eras and trying to run an employee-friendly business. As reported by Business Insider, Blade caters meals for all their employees. Rob thinks back to his previous jobs, Sony and Warner Music Group among the few, and evaluates what didn’t work, what did work and what’s best to bring into the company, ensuring that Blade remains the top of the range service it is. Innovation is key in this company.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team