The UH1 Operators website at www.uh1ops.com is pleased to announce the new sponsor of the UH1OPS
T53 Maintenance page, Mint Turbines. The new page will cover articles, tips, and information regarding the T53 engine which is operated by a majority of UH-1 operations. This page, like the existing UH-1 Maintenance page is an informative resource for UH1 Operators who follow the site.
“Our goal is to provide a new resource to T53 engine operators seeking information on maintenance and operations of T53 engines,” Colin Kilmaster, Director Engine Sales states, “After finding the UH1OPS.com website, we felt this was the perfect platform to distribute, enhance and share this information.”
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support