Airbus Helicopters has signed a contract with the Singapore Ministry of Defence for the acquisition of H225M – Medium Lift Helicopters.
“We are greatly honoured that Singapore has selected the H225M as its next-generation Medium Lift Helicopter” said Guillaume Faury, CEO of Airbus Helicopters. “The Super Puma has served Singapore well for the last 30 years. The addition of the H225M to the RSAF fleet will bring a step change in capabilities thanks to a proven, versatile and extremely modern platform, that is able to cope with the most challenging missions”, he added.
Singapore’s fleet of H225M will be used for a wide spectrum of operations including Search and Rescue (SAR), Aeromedical Evacuation (AME), and Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) operations. A proven platform with exceptional payload, a world-class automatic flight control system and long endurance, the H225M has demonstrated its versatility and performance even in the harshest operational environments.
The H225M is the latest evolution of the successful Super Puma / Cougar family of military helicopters, with more than 500 units delivered worldwide. Singapore is the latest nation to order the H225M, after France, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Kuwait.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage