This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed. Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
JA019W AS350B3 (8253) Airbus Industries Japan RG, Kobe
JA104W BK117C-2 (4041) Oita Authorities, Oita Pref.
JA119M AW139 (41515) Mitsui Bussan Aerospace, Tsu-shi Isewan Heliport
JA161T EC135P3 (1221) Tohoku Air Service, Miyagi Pref.
JA169T AW169 (69022) Mitsui Bussan Aerospace, Miyagi Pref.
JA6720 AS332L1 (2397) TMC International, Saga Pref
JA9223 AS350B (1077) to New Zealand
JA9930 B212 (31302) to Canada
CHANGE OF OWNER
JA002R R44 I (2029) Private owner
JA44MT R44 II (11932) Private owner
JA77YD EC130B4 (4241) Ranje Cosmetic
JA824H EC135P2+ (0941) Showa Lease
JA6618 BK117B1 (1055) Ogawa Koku
Register updates – a service of HeliHub.com
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee