As a Leonardo Helicopters Authorised Service Centre, Sloane Helicopters is pleased to announce that the AW169 has been added to its Part 145 maintenance approval for both line and base maintenance.
Sloane is looking forward to supporting its first AW169 VIP helicopter in early December, utilising the extensive expertise of its engineering capability and investing further in specialist tooling, spares and ground support equipment.
Sloane prides itself in providing customers with bespoke maintenance packages including specialist field engineering and seven days a week support. The Company operates out of maintenance facilities located at Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire; Enniskillen, Northern Ireland and RAF Northolt, Middlesex, the latter providing maintenance support near London.
Sloane Helicopters strongly benefits from having 21 years of experience as a Leonardo Distributor and Authorised Service Centre. The Company has continuously developed its capability over this period through the addition of new Leonardo products such as the AW109SP GrandNew, AW139, and recently the AW169 helicopter. During this time, we have seen Leonardo helicopter products become the benchmark in the corporate/VIP market and lead the field in terms of performance, safety, technology and comfort.
- First AW169 EMS Helicopter Fleet in US in Service
- UK AOC for NHV Group granted; new AW169 operating base at Blackpool in prospect?
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- Daegu Fire Department to take delivery of new AW169
- NHV orders two AW169 for offshore operations
- AW169 helicopter to enter offshore operations in Africa
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Weststar AW139 and AW169 orders
- Leonardo to expand US training with AW169 and AW609 simulators
- SAFE delivers first AW169 maintenance stands in US
- Isles of Scilly spoiler operation runs out of steam
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- WW2 Spitfire has near miss with EMS AW169
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- Aerolite Receives FAA STC for AW169 Air Medical Interior
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- 27-Oct-18 G-VSKP Leonardo AW169 Leicester, UK (5F)
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’