Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report “Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024” provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Helicopters. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. A rotorcraft or rotary-wing aircraft is a heavier-than-air flying machine that uses lift generated by wings, called rotary wings or rotor blades, which revolve around a mast. Several rotor blades mounted on a single mast are referred to as a rotor. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Helicopters from 2016 to 2024.
– Provides segmentation data of the Helicopters market in Middle East and North Africa.
“Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024” a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Middle East and North Africa’s projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defense Helicopter and Helicopter MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the Middle East and North Africa Helicopters market using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s market and segmentation analytics.
– Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in Middle East and North Africa.
– Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s forecast figures.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln