November 24th marked the busiest day of the year as of yet for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance. On average the team is called out three times a day, this past Thursday saw a total of six incidents they had to fly out to. They were called from Stamford for a truck collision, Immingham for a car crash, to Waddington for an injured cyclist as well as other incidents in Louth, Grantham and Mansfield.
As reported by Lincolnshire Live, the ambucopter averaged on 13 minutes per incident, spending a total of 164 minutes in flight. Each flight comes to a cost of £2100 for the company. Since opening in 1994, the flight team has been on 17,200 flights.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee