Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS) announced today that the Company will be presenting at two institutional investor conferences during the first week of December 2016.
Don Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the Cowen and Company Energy & Natural Resources Conference to be held in New York on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 11:25 a.m. ET (10:25 a.m. CT).
Mr. Miller is also scheduled to present at the Capital One Securities 11th Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. ET). A live broadcast of the Capital Onepresentation and the accompanying slides for both presentations will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Bristow Group website at www.bristowgroup.com and will be archived there for approximately 90 days.
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products