We are pleased to announce that Skye Avionics will be exhibiting at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
You can find us at Booth# 2023.
This event is going to highlight Skye Avionics services, drop cords and our new Cobham RT-7000 portable radio interface.
Over the last year Skye Avionics has been developing an interface that allows the quick integration and connection of any Motorola portable radio to the RT-7000 radio. This interface provides the ability for law enforcement inter-agency communication and agencies to work together to quickly mobilize and neutralize a situation.
Our drop cord products are gaining popularity as they are a Next Generation product. Built to last and endure tough operating conditions. We will have a number of models on display.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit