We are pleased to announce that Skye Avionics will be exhibiting at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
You can find us at Booth# 2023.
This event is going to highlight Skye Avionics services, drop cords and our new Cobham RT-7000 portable radio interface.
Over the last year Skye Avionics has been developing an interface that allows the quick integration and connection of any Motorola portable radio to the RT-7000 radio. This interface provides the ability for law enforcement inter-agency communication and agencies to work together to quickly mobilize and neutralize a situation.
Our drop cord products are gaining popularity as they are a Next Generation product. Built to last and endure tough operating conditions. We will have a number of models on display.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot