ExecuJet Africa is announcing the arrival of its first charter helicopter, a VIP configured Bell 407 helicopter, available for charter from today, 12 December 2016, from ExecuJet’s Cape Town FBO facility.
ExecuJet will offer commercial helicopter charters for various scenic flights to surrounding vineyards and other tourist attractions. While ExecuJet’s focus for helicopters charters will predominantly be the tourist market in the region, the company will also make the helicopter charters available to its existing clients for their business and leisure requirements.
Gavin Kiggen, Director of Flight Operations, ExecuJet Africa, says: “There is always a great demand for helicopters in the Cape Town region during the high-season, so we are really pleased to be able to offer this service to our customers. ExecuJet Africa is always looking for new opportunities to expand our charter offering in the region, and this new helicopter charter is an exciting step forward for the team.”
The Bell 407 integrates reliability, speed, performance and manoeuvrability with a cabin configurable for an array of missions and payloads. Its Rolls Royce 250-C473 turbine FADEC engine delivers exceptional high performance with the ability to cruise at 140 knots.
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app