FltCtrl, the London-based aviation IT solutions company has officially launched two powerful new cloud-based tools to enhance efficiency and productivity for aviation companies – FltCtrl and FltCheck. Both tools have been designed to help streamline work flow.
FltCtrl has been designed specifically for business aviation flight operations teams to make the complexity of the flight operations process easy, transparent and more productive. Using the latest technology, FltCtrl offers a unified and easy to manage communications platform where all relevant data is in one place resulting in greater control over the assignment and tracking of tasks. Importantly, team members can be kept up to date with each new decision so they can see who is doing what and when. The result is a more efficient process, offering a greater degree of accuracy, enhanced communication and time savings.
The core features of the tool are specifically designed to provide a solution to each of the areas that flight operations teams find challenging: Flight Coordination removes the need for repetition in that flight data need only be entered once using pre-set templates; Shared Inbox enables users to track and mange emails in a central location, in real time so that they can keep clients appraised of the very latest trip details; Users can also view Shared Contacts in a central location so that they can see who, what and when things are needed and Operation Whiteboard enables users to view a list of active, completed and overdue milestones making further assignments and the tracking of tasks easy.
The company’s second new product, FltCheck, is a cloud-based app to help aviation companies keep track of important tasks and checklists on the go. Aviation companies can create a checklist template and track its progress in real time including who is doing what and when – and even be reminded if they miss something. Most importantly, team members can collaborate at the same time to get things done faster and easier.
Both tools offer encrypted real time synchronization for secure 24/7 access for use on an iPhone and iPad or via the web. Commenting on the new tools, Issam Sultan, Managing Director said: “We have been working hard with our team of technical experts over the past 12 months. With their expertise, led by our Chief Technical Officer, Kamil Kuzma, we have developed two tools that we believe aviation companies will find highly useful and appealing. We have learnt a lot in the process and are proud to now officially launch our two new products. They both offer a refreshing solution to a data management problem faced by many aviation companies both of which are simple, secure and easy to use. They work well across a range of devices and initial feedback has been very good. We hope our customers will get real benefit from them.”
Both FltCtrl and FltCheck are immediately available via subscription. FltCheck subscriptions start at 5 USD per month for one user (based on an annual subscription). The FltCheck app is available from the Apple store for iPhones and iPads and can be accessed via the web at fltcheck.com. In a special introductory promotion, the FltCheck app is currently being offered on a free 14 day trial basis.
FltCtrl offers 24/7 dedicated technical support to customers for both products across all times zones.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot