We had the honor of celebrating the 50th anniversary of our long-time customer FAASA. FAASA has been a Bell Helicopter customer since the early 1980s operating a fleet comprised of a variety of Bell helicopters. The current fleet conducts a variety of missions including, aerial work, external loading, fire fighting, passenger transport and medical evacuation.
FAASA operates a fleet of 67 helicopters that includes:
- 20 x Bell 412
- 6 x Bell 212
- 2 x Bell 222
“During the last nearly three and a half decades, FAASA has relied on its fleet of Bell Helicopters to get a range of jobs done,” said Héctor Tamarit, CEO of FAASA. “Throughout these years, our Bell fleet has been dependable while performing beyond expectations. We look forward to the next 50 years of successful operations with Bell Helicopter by our side.”
The 50th anniversary was commemorated during an event at their facility in Palma del Rio, Cordoba where Bell Helicopter representatives presented a plaque signifying the milestone.
“We congratulate FAASA on its 50 years of superb operations and are proud to have been part of the celebration,” said Jakub Hoda, Bell Helicopter Managing Director for Europe and Russia. “FAASA provides a variety of services key to the region that are supported by their long-standing Bell Helicopter fleet. We look forward to seeing the continued successful operations of FAASA.”
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team