The team at HeliHub.com would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2017. This is the time of the year we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus, and we reflect on what that means to us and how it should direct the lives we live. We trust many of our readers will also take time to consider what that means to the world, perhaps through attending a church service, rather than trying to beat their previous record for the amount of food and alcohol they can consume.
We have been very encouraged this Christmas season by all sorts of things – but a university carol service stands out in particular. You’d be right in thinking we are not students, but we do have children who are. We will let the numbers speak for themselves…. last year’s event attracted 175 students and this year the organising group in faith booked a venue which seated 800, and they had 50 standing….
Political Correctness has been trying mush everything down to “Happy Holidays” – and if you’ve sent cards like that, shame on you! Just stop and think how the holiday got there in the first place. HeliHub.com celebrates Christmas, not Holidays. Without Christ we would not have Christmas (that’s easy logic, right?). And while we have our soap box out, it’s Christmas not Xmas. No need to cross-out Christ….
The HeliHub.com team is now taking a break, and we will restart posting news ready for the first email headlines on Tuesday 3rd January. Information on how to subscribe to a single news email summary can be found here – and if you focus on offshore, EMS or law enforcement operations, there’s a newsletter designed for you so you only get the pertinent information for your sector of our industry
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation