The team at HeliHub.com would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2017. This is the time of the year we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus, and we reflect on what that means to us and how it should direct the lives we live. We trust many of our readers will also take time to consider what that means to the world, perhaps through attending a church service, rather than trying to beat their previous record for the amount of food and alcohol they can consume.
We have been very encouraged this Christmas season by all sorts of things – but a university carol service stands out in particular. You’d be right in thinking we are not students, but we do have children who are. We will let the numbers speak for themselves…. last year’s event attracted 175 students and this year the organising group in faith booked a venue which seated 800, and they had 50 standing….
Political Correctness has been trying mush everything down to “Happy Holidays” – and if you’ve sent cards like that, shame on you! Just stop and think how the holiday got there in the first place. HeliHub.com celebrates Christmas, not Holidays. Without Christ we would not have Christmas (that’s easy logic, right?). And while we have our soap box out, it’s Christmas not Xmas. No need to cross-out Christ….
The HeliHub.com team is now taking a break, and we will restart posting news ready for the first email headlines on Tuesday 3rd January. Information on how to subscribe to a single news email summary can be found here – and if you focus on offshore, EMS or law enforcement operations, there’s a newsletter designed for you so you only get the pertinent information for your sector of our industry
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service