Everett Aviation has announced the award of a major new contract to provide helicopter medevac services to the UK Ministry of Defence for the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK).
At peak periods the contract will engage three of Everett’s BK117 helicopters in medevac configuration. The contract is for three (3) years, with an extension option for a fourth year.
“As a regional operator, we are absolutely delighted to have secured this significant contract in the face of serious competition from large international players” said Simon Everett, CEO. “We have supported the British Army for a number of years and we look forward to building an ever stronger relationship as we serve them over the coming months and years. As a Kenyan company, we are equally pleased that this contract will enable us to maintain our commitment to local content and employment which has always been of paramount importance to our Company.” Everett continued.
Everett has established a new operating base at Nanyuki in Kenya to support the BATUK mission. Operations commenced on December 1st 2016.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics