Everett Aviation has announced the award of a major new contract to provide helicopter medevac services to the UK Ministry of Defence for the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK).
At peak periods the contract will engage three of Everett’s BK117 helicopters in medevac configuration. The contract is for three (3) years, with an extension option for a fourth year.
“As a regional operator, we are absolutely delighted to have secured this significant contract in the face of serious competition from large international players” said Simon Everett, CEO. “We have supported the British Army for a number of years and we look forward to building an ever stronger relationship as we serve them over the coming months and years. As a Kenyan company, we are equally pleased that this contract will enable us to maintain our commitment to local content and employment which has always been of paramount importance to our Company.” Everett continued.
Everett has established a new operating base at Nanyuki in Kenya to support the BATUK mission. Operations commenced on December 1st 2016.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President