Everett Aviation has announced the award of a major new contract to provide helicopter medevac services to the UK Ministry of Defence for the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK).
At peak periods the contract will engage three of Everett’s BK117 helicopters in medevac configuration. The contract is for three (3) years, with an extension option for a fourth year.
“As a regional operator, we are absolutely delighted to have secured this significant contract in the face of serious competition from large international players” said Simon Everett, CEO. “We have supported the British Army for a number of years and we look forward to building an ever stronger relationship as we serve them over the coming months and years. As a Kenyan company, we are equally pleased that this contract will enable us to maintain our commitment to local content and employment which has always been of paramount importance to our Company.” Everett continued.
Everett has established a new operating base at Nanyuki in Kenya to support the BATUK mission. Operations commenced on December 1st 2016.
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results