Héli-Union and Turbomeca (Safran) announce the signature of a partnership contract for helicopter equipment distribution within the African market dedicated to Turbomeca’s engines, parts and tools.
The contract covers from classic engines up to MAKILA model. The distribution area focuses mainly on African countries such as Burkina-Faso, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Congo, Togo and Senegal. The aim of this partnership is to develop the Safran’s distribution network and ensure a performant distribution service level.
Being present in the African market for almost 50 years, Héli-Union is a compatible choice for Turbomeca to expand its global reach.
Today, Héli-Union also serves international oil and gas companies for offshore personnel transportation through its bases in Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola and Tanzania. The combination of Héli-Union’s strong presence together with Turbomeca’s expertise of the manufacture of equipment and subsystem for helicopter engines, allows both French companies to consolidate their value-added positions in Africa and to strengthen their relationship.
Héli-Union has been operating a large fleet of Turbomeca-powered rotorcraft, including AS 332, H225 and S76C series, which are used in offshore transportation missions. The two companies have been collaborating for more than 50 years and has built trusts on each other over these years. Héli-Union is looking forward to the successful growth of their mutual activities in this new market.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light