Héli-Union and Turbomeca (Safran) announce the signature of a partnership contract for helicopter equipment distribution within the African market dedicated to Turbomeca’s engines, parts and tools.
The contract covers from classic engines up to MAKILA model. The distribution area focuses mainly on African countries such as Burkina-Faso, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Congo, Togo and Senegal. The aim of this partnership is to develop the Safran’s distribution network and ensure a performant distribution service level.
Being present in the African market for almost 50 years, Héli-Union is a compatible choice for Turbomeca to expand its global reach.
Today, Héli-Union also serves international oil and gas companies for offshore personnel transportation through its bases in Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola and Tanzania. The combination of Héli-Union’s strong presence together with Turbomeca’s expertise of the manufacture of equipment and subsystem for helicopter engines, allows both French companies to consolidate their value-added positions in Africa and to strengthen their relationship.
Héli-Union has been operating a large fleet of Turbomeca-powered rotorcraft, including AS 332, H225 and S76C series, which are used in offshore transportation missions. The two companies have been collaborating for more than 50 years and has built trusts on each other over these years. Héli-Union is looking forward to the successful growth of their mutual activities in this new market.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team