Héli-Union and Turbomeca (Safran) announce the signature of a partnership contract for helicopter equipment distribution within the African market dedicated to Turbomeca’s engines, parts and tools.
The contract covers from classic engines up to MAKILA model. The distribution area focuses mainly on African countries such as Burkina-Faso, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Congo, Togo and Senegal. The aim of this partnership is to develop the Safran’s distribution network and ensure a performant distribution service level.
Being present in the African market for almost 50 years, Héli-Union is a compatible choice for Turbomeca to expand its global reach.
Today, Héli-Union also serves international oil and gas companies for offshore personnel transportation through its bases in Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Nigeria, Angola and Tanzania. The combination of Héli-Union’s strong presence together with Turbomeca’s expertise of the manufacture of equipment and subsystem for helicopter engines, allows both French companies to consolidate their value-added positions in Africa and to strengthen their relationship.
Héli-Union has been operating a large fleet of Turbomeca-powered rotorcraft, including AS 332, H225 and S76C series, which are used in offshore transportation missions. The two companies have been collaborating for more than 50 years and has built trusts on each other over these years. Héli-Union is looking forward to the successful growth of their mutual activities in this new market.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™