Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has hired Matt Tarczynski as a regional sales representative.
In his role, Mr. Tarczynski will be responsible for sales of custom Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms for law enforcement and government organizations utilizing rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
Before joining Summit, he spent 26 years with the Pennsylvania State Police serving in various positions within the Aviation Section including Administrative Trooper, Airplane Unit Supervisor, Aviation Maintenance Unit Supervisor, and his most recent position being Lieutenant- Commander, Special Services Section. Mr. Tarcyznski holds a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Single & Multiengine Instrument Rating and has flown over 4000 hours conducting personnel transports, speed enforcement and criminal surveillances.
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours