RAMM Aerospace is pleased to announce the Transport Canada approval of their R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. FAA and EASA approvals are pending.
The RAMM Aerospace TCCA STC SH16-48 provides R44 operators a complete replacement Bulkhead/Headliner Kit. Each of the insulation panels are supplied neatly wrapped with a aviation grade synthetic leather for a quick and easy installation. This material is easy to maintain, as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
“Designing solutions at RAMM starts with listening to the operators. In this case, operators wanted a replacement bulkhead and headliner kit that would be easy to maintain, a material that could be wiped clean,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “With RAMM’s interior expertise and with feedback from the industry, we developed and certified this affordable, wipe clean replacement kit that will look great years.”
The RAMM R44 Wipe Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kits are stocked in a light tan, light grey and a darker grey, which is ideal for working aircraft. Previously certified Utility Flooring and Carpet Kits are available in blue, grey and tan. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Northern HeliCopter Secures HEMS Contract for German Offshore Wind Farms
- First use with DRF Luftrettung EpiShuttle for Civil Air Ambulance
- Kopter officially joins Leonardo Helicopters
- Coulson Aviation expand helicopter firefighting ops in Australia
- FlightSafety delivers the ground school portion of LiveLearning training system
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements