The International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia, which celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, is known worldwide and has been recognized for supporting the most important industry topics. The 2017th in Russia is proclaimed as the “Ecology Year” by the President’s decree. Due to this fact, HeliRussia 2017 will host the “Aviation and Ecology” conference.
The conference aims to analyze the current situation in ecology of the aviation industry and to develop new ways to reduce its negative impact on the environment.
The following topics will be discussed at the conference:
- Alternative energy for aircrafts and eco-friendly fuel;
- Aircraft noise reduction, upturn in environmental friendliness of the new aircrafts and aircraft engines;
- Reducing the negative environmental impact from the aviation production and service enterprises as well as from operating companies and airlines;
- Helicopters and UAVs use for the environmental protection: ecological monitoring and firefighting;
- Improving the environmental regulations in aviation.
Eco-safety and environmental protection is one of the most important tasks in Russia. In addition, eco-friendly technologies are in demand in all the developed countries. The Russian aerospace products have always had the high export potential. Its improvement by turning eco-friendly can significantly increase the demand worldwide.
Among potential visitors to the “Aviation and Ecology” conference at HeliRussia 2017 are representatives of Russian and foreign helicopter industry companies, airlines, scientists from the research institutes, delegates from government ministries and agencies, as well as the environmental organizations. The organizers of the expo are looking forward to see involved people at the event and are welcoming more presentations and speeches to its program.
The “Ecology Year” in Russia aims at drawing more attention to ecological problems, as well as to the issues of environmental safety in Russia. “Ecology Year” should result in a comprehensive improvement of the ecological situation in the country.
HeliRussia is held annually since 2008 in accordance with the Russian government’s decree. In 2017 it will be held in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC from May 25th to 27th. The expo is organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the event is executed by the Russian Exhibition Systems and Helicopter Industry Association provides support for the expo. HeliRussia is one of the most famous and respected Russian aviation expos being the biggest helicopter event in Europe and North Asia.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week