WILTSHIRE Air Ambulance is calling on businesses to get onboard its major fundraising appeal for its new airbase at Semington, near Melksham, by joining The 100 Club.
The charity has a strong track record working with businesses who raise money towards the day to day costs of its lifesaving service.
It has now created The 100 Club, specifically for businesses who want to raise funds towards completing the building and equipping of the new airbase.
Businesses who join The 100 Club each pledge to raise £10,000 towards the Airbase Appeal, which is raising the remaining £1.25 million towards the airbase.
Five Wiltshire businesses have already signed up – Kingstons Estate Agents, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs Solicitors – and attended a Founder Member’s 100 Club lunch at Hartham Park, Corsham.
Cheryl Johnson, Head of Wiltshire Air Ambulance’s Airbase Appeal, said: “We are so grateful to Kingstons, Hartham Park, Excalibur, Coombe Castle and Goughs for becoming founding members of The 100 Club. Their fantastic support has got The 100 Club off to a flying start. “We’d love for other businesses to get onboard and join The 100 Club. We are having a launch event of The 100 Club on 10 March 2017 at Hartham Park. There are so many ways that businesses can get involved, from employee fundraising to matched-funding. Every business that joins The 100 Club will play a part in helping us to create a legacy for Wiltshire – a custom-built airbase bringing together our operational and charity teams, enabling us to save lives for many years to come. “There are also exclusive benefits for businesses who join the 100 Club, including visiting our current Operations Centre in Devizes to meet the aircrew and see our state-of-the-art helicopter, mutually beneficial marketing and PR opportunities and recognition on a ‘roll of honour’ at our new airbase.”
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order