CHC Group (OTC PINK: HELIQ) announced that Vincent D’Rozario has joined the company as Regional Director, Asia Pacific.
Vincent will report to the President and CEO of CHC Group, Karl Fessenden, and will join the Global CHC Senior Leadership Team.
CHC Helicopter Asia Pacific flies a fleet of more than 30 medium and heavy helicopters in Australia, Timor-Leste and Malaysia providing transfer services to oil and gas customers and search and rescue and emergency medical services to the community.
Vincent joins CHC from Jacobs Engineering where he most recently served as Vice President -Asia since 2013, procuring and leading projects across the region in support of Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil and Chevron.
Vincent has an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Victoria and started his career as an Electrical Engineer working on a variety of oil and gas projects. He moved to Aker Kvaerner where he worked on multiple Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects. From there, Vincent joined Global Process Systems as Asia Pacific Regional Director and General Manager in both Singapore and Indonesia.
“Vincent brings an energetic, collaborative leadership style, outstanding customer service, and a strong understanding of project management. Vincent also brings a wealth of experience and knowledge initiating and managing partnerships across South East Asia,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Group.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator