CHC Group (OTC PINK: HELIQ) announced that Vincent D’Rozario has joined the company as Regional Director, Asia Pacific.
Vincent will report to the President and CEO of CHC Group, Karl Fessenden, and will join the Global CHC Senior Leadership Team.
CHC Helicopter Asia Pacific flies a fleet of more than 30 medium and heavy helicopters in Australia, Timor-Leste and Malaysia providing transfer services to oil and gas customers and search and rescue and emergency medical services to the community.
Vincent joins CHC from Jacobs Engineering where he most recently served as Vice President -Asia since 2013, procuring and leading projects across the region in support of Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil and Chevron.
Vincent has an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Victoria and started his career as an Electrical Engineer working on a variety of oil and gas projects. He moved to Aker Kvaerner where he worked on multiple Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects. From there, Vincent joined Global Process Systems as Asia Pacific Regional Director and General Manager in both Singapore and Indonesia.
“Vincent brings an energetic, collaborative leadership style, outstanding customer service, and a strong understanding of project management. Vincent also brings a wealth of experience and knowledge initiating and managing partnerships across South East Asia,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Group.
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence