CHC Group (OTC PINK: HELIQ) announced that Vincent D’Rozario has joined the company as Regional Director, Asia Pacific.
Vincent will report to the President and CEO of CHC Group, Karl Fessenden, and will join the Global CHC Senior Leadership Team.
CHC Helicopter Asia Pacific flies a fleet of more than 30 medium and heavy helicopters in Australia, Timor-Leste and Malaysia providing transfer services to oil and gas customers and search and rescue and emergency medical services to the community.
Vincent joins CHC from Jacobs Engineering where he most recently served as Vice President -Asia since 2013, procuring and leading projects across the region in support of Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil and Chevron.
Vincent has an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Victoria and started his career as an Electrical Engineer working on a variety of oil and gas projects. He moved to Aker Kvaerner where he worked on multiple Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects. From there, Vincent joined Global Process Systems as Asia Pacific Regional Director and General Manager in both Singapore and Indonesia.
“Vincent brings an energetic, collaborative leadership style, outstanding customer service, and a strong understanding of project management. Vincent also brings a wealth of experience and knowledge initiating and managing partnerships across South East Asia,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Group.
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission