MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER is pleased and proud to announce its 7th participation at the Heli-Expo in the USA on the occasion of the 2017 Helicopter Association International Convention in Dallas, Texas. The event will be held from the 7th to the 9th of March 2017.
Marenco Swisshelicopter will display a full-scale mock-up of the SKYe SH09 single-turbine helicopter.
On the 7th of March, at 12:30 p.m. with Swiss precision, join us on Booth N°7110 for a special announcement.
The Swiss team, including new CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will demonstrate how the SH09 and its equipment will become an asset in your toolbox. Witness how the first Swiss made helicopter is raising the standards for the benefit and future of all operators.
With this participation, the team is excited to keep the market and the customers informed about the on-going progresses of the flight-test program, about the development of the company’s infrastructure and production capacity.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President