MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER is pleased and proud to announce its 7th participation at the Heli-Expo in the USA on the occasion of the 2017 Helicopter Association International Convention in Dallas, Texas. The event will be held from the 7th to the 9th of March 2017.
Marenco Swisshelicopter will display a full-scale mock-up of the SKYe SH09 single-turbine helicopter.
On the 7th of March, at 12:30 p.m. with Swiss precision, join us on Booth N°7110 for a special announcement.
The Swiss team, including new CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will demonstrate how the SH09 and its equipment will become an asset in your toolbox. Witness how the first Swiss made helicopter is raising the standards for the benefit and future of all operators.
With this participation, the team is excited to keep the market and the customers informed about the on-going progresses of the flight-test program, about the development of the company’s infrastructure and production capacity.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light