MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER is pleased and proud to announce its 7th participation at the Heli-Expo in the USA on the occasion of the 2017 Helicopter Association International Convention in Dallas, Texas. The event will be held from the 7th to the 9th of March 2017.
Marenco Swisshelicopter will display a full-scale mock-up of the SKYe SH09 single-turbine helicopter.
On the 7th of March, at 12:30 p.m. with Swiss precision, join us on Booth N°7110 for a special announcement.
The Swiss team, including new CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will demonstrate how the SH09 and its equipment will become an asset in your toolbox. Witness how the first Swiss made helicopter is raising the standards for the benefit and future of all operators.
With this participation, the team is excited to keep the market and the customers informed about the on-going progresses of the flight-test program, about the development of the company’s infrastructure and production capacity.
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters