ALPINE AEROTECH announced that they have officially secured an EASA approval for their 206L & 407 Bear Paw Kit, previously approved by Transport Canada and the FAA. The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw incorporates innovative design features that result in an extremely robust product. The innovative, corrosion resistant clamping system enhances overall safety and greatly reduces total installation time. Constructed from high grade, UV resistant polymer, the 206L & 407 Bear Paws are guaranteed to retain shape through continuous use.
“The primary reason we prefer the Alpine Aerotech Bear Paws is they retain their original shape over time and do not fold-up. They are definitely superior in strength and longevity,” commented Barry Newman, director of maintenance at Alpine Helicopters.
The 206L/407 Bear Paw Kit is one of several Bear Paw Kits designed, certified and manufactured by Alpine Aerotech. Bear Paw Kits are also available for the Bell 205/212/412 and 429 with more models currently in development.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring