Bristow partner Líder Aviação received the Petrobras Excellence Award in Air Transport Operations (Peotram) 2016 on January 27, 2017, in recognition of its performance last year. The announcement was made at an event at the Petrobras Senate Building in Rio de Janeiro, which brought together more than 100 aviation professionals.
“This assessment confirms the quality and safety of our work in providing transport services to the oil and gas industry. The result of the award shows that our focus on operational excellence yields concrete results,” said Líder Aviação Superintendent Júnia Hermont.
The Peotram program establishes strict safety management standards for Petrobras’ air and maritime transport companies, and annually evaluates the companies in the sector. The main objective is to foster development of the Brazilian aviation market of the oil and gas industry and promote improvement in its operational performance through periodic checks of safety, environment and health management.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation