Pawan Hans Employees Complain to Aviation Minister

Pawan Hans Employees Complain to Aviation Minister

13-Feb-2017 Source: HeliHub.com

Through All India Civil Aviation Employees Union, representatives of Pawan Hans met up with Ashok Gajapathi, the civil aviation minister. They sent in a memorandum asking that the company be allowed to put into action their IPO plan, before the company is sold.

The government has a 51% stake in the company and Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd (ONGC) has the other 49%. ONGC officials have reportedly said that they are looking into the acquisition of Pawan Hans, reports InfraCircle.

, , , , ,

Copyright © 2022 HeliHub

Website by Design Inc

Helihub logo

X