Discovery Air Defence Services Inc. (“DA Defence”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Discovery Air Inc., and Inzpire Ltd. have joined forces to bid for the UK Ministry of Defence’s Air Support to Defence Operational Training (“ASDOT”) programme. The two companies will combine their unique capabilities in the live air training environment to deliver the most innovative, relevant and safe training solution for the ASDOT customer.
With the world’s largest privately-owned operational fleet of aggressor aircraft for air support, DA Defence is the most experienced provider of turnkey tactical airborne training and adversary training for militaries worldwide. DA Defence’s mix of modern fighters and special mission aircraft equipped with radar, sensors, EA, and targeting capabilities will deliver the mission profiles, flexibility, and availability demanded by ASDOT.
“As the world leader in contracted air combat training, we are very excited to join forces with the UK’s Inzpire. The combined strengths of our two companies are uniquely suited to meet the ASDOT requirements and to serve the British Armed Forces’ evolving live-fly, tactical training needs well into the mid-2030s,” said Paul Bouchard, President of DA Defence.
Inzpire are experts in team and collective training. They provide an independent exercise management team to the RAF’s Air Battlespace Training Centre, as well as supplying expertise within the RAF’s Air Warfare Centre through the management of large scale live training exercises. Inzpire’s Qualified Helicopter Flying Instructors instruct the British Army Apache Attack Helicopter and Wildcat Helicopter Conversion-to-Type and conversion to role courses. With proven experience of delivery to the UK MoD, Inzpire will continue their exceptional service to the customer through the delivery of ASDOT.
“After careful consideration of the customer’s requirements, we are pleased to formalize our relationship with Discovery Air Defence. Their proven track record providing ASDOT services worldwide and unrivalled Flight Safety record make them an ideal partner for this program,” said Hugh Griffiths, CEO of Inzpire Ltd.
- Phoenix Heli-Flight picks Outerlink IRIS tracking for fleet upgrade
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries