The UK distributor for the French-built composite two-seat Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter is expanding into new facilities. HeliGroup is establishing a Centre of Excellence at Oxford Airport, to include a new sales office and training centre. The company is launching a new sales office within the Airbus Helicopters UK complex, as well as a dedicated Guimbal Cabri G2 pilot training centre.
The move will also see Ed Sale of HeliGroup take over responsibility for the sales and leasing of Guimbal Cabri G2s in the UK and Ireland. Andy Moorhouse, one of the world’s most experienced Cabri G2 pilots with over 1,800 hours on type, will become Head of Training.
HeliGroup are the UK distributors for Helicoptères Guimbal through their investment in European Helicopter Importers Ltd. HeliGroup is a UK based operator providing helicopter training, charter, management and sales. The company provides solutions for all helicopter requirements and accommodates training for Private and Commercial Pilot Licences, as well as Flight Instructor and Instrument Ratings. The company fleet includes a new AW109SP, Airbus AS355s and Cabri G2 helicopters as well as a range of additional types.
Cotswold Helicopter Centre is the other key shareholder of European Helicopter Importers, and their existing training and charter operations at Kemble and Fairoaks continue unaffected by this development. Cabri G2 training remaining their primary activity, alongside other work with their Robinson R44, Airbus AS350B2 Squirrel and Airbus AS355 Twin Squirrel.
- 31-Jan-19 F-HRCR Guimbal G2 Pierrevert, France
- BC Helicopters to add second Guimbal Cabri G2
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- UK Cabri G2 fleet is largest in the world
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- 30-Oct-16 ZK-IZR Guimbal Cabri G2 Tarras, New Zealand
- DCNS and Airbus join forces for French Naval drone requirement
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Two more Guimbal Cabri G2s arrive in US
- Cotswold launches Guimbal Cabri G2 ground handling trolley
- Helicentre Aviation opens Florida Cabri G2 operation
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre and Gama Aviation name Fairoaks base manager
- Helicentre Aviation launches 2017 Scholarship Programme
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre in Cabri G2 JV with Gama Aviation