Russian Helicopters, part of State Corporation Rostec, is implementing a number of after-sales service projects in the African and Near Eastern countries. Based on 2016 numbers, 43.5% of all after-sales services and aviation inventory provided by Russian Helicopters to foreign customers fell onto these regions, based on fulfilled contracts.
Russian Helicopters is implementing advanced projects to help assess the condition of the existing fleet of Russian and Soviet-made helicopters in the region, find ways to support its flight worthiness and modernize the fleet based of the foreign customers’ requirements.
“The growth of Russian Helicopters orders in terms of after-sales services from foreign customers is determined by the expansion of our global presence, which includes the African and Near Eastern countries. For us, after-sales services for Russian-made helicopters in these markets is a crucial focus area,” said Russian Helicopters Deputy CEO for Aftersales Service Igor Chechikov.
Along with supplying aviation inventory and providing after-sales services, Russian Helicopters also assists Denel Aviation of South Africa to set up work at the maintenance and repair center for Soviet and Russian-made civilian helicopters. Russian Helicopters specialists are conducting marketing activities to ensure orders from the African countries, including Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Currently, Russian Helicopters is aiming to create and promote package solutions in the sphere of after-sales services, as well as a system of planned spare parts deliveries and a global network of service centers.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator