Wysong Enterprises, Inc. has delivered two Bell Helicopter 407GX’s to PHI Air Medical. These are the first two 407GX EMS aircraft in PHI’s extensive fleet across the United States. PHI is one of the world’s largest helicopter operators with approximately 260 aircraft in their fleet.
“We have worked on numerous aircraft for PHI Air Medical over the past five years,” said Paul Schreuder, Sales Manager. “In the past seven years we have completed more than 30 new Bell 407s for our various EMS customers.”
The Wysong customization included exterior painting, avionics, Life Port EMS interior, and airframe modifications. Some of the equipment that Wysong installed included a HeliSAS autopilot, Free Flight RA 4500 radar altimeter, and ASU Night Vision Goggle cockpit modification. Wysong also added a Donaldson inlet barrier filter, Air Comm air conditioner and heater, custom exterior LED scene and safety lighting in addition to other modifications.
Wysong will be displaying one of the completed PHI aircraft in booth #7503 at this year’s HAI Heli-Expo 2017, March 7-9, Dallas, TX.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards