Wysong Enterprises, Inc. has delivered two Bell Helicopter 407GX’s to PHI Air Medical. These are the first two 407GX EMS aircraft in PHI’s extensive fleet across the United States. PHI is one of the world’s largest helicopter operators with approximately 260 aircraft in their fleet.
“We have worked on numerous aircraft for PHI Air Medical over the past five years,” said Paul Schreuder, Sales Manager. “In the past seven years we have completed more than 30 new Bell 407s for our various EMS customers.”
The Wysong customization included exterior painting, avionics, Life Port EMS interior, and airframe modifications. Some of the equipment that Wysong installed included a HeliSAS autopilot, Free Flight RA 4500 radar altimeter, and ASU Night Vision Goggle cockpit modification. Wysong also added a Donaldson inlet barrier filter, Air Comm air conditioner and heater, custom exterior LED scene and safety lighting in addition to other modifications.
Wysong will be displaying one of the completed PHI aircraft in booth #7503 at this year’s HAI Heli-Expo 2017, March 7-9, Dallas, TX.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot