Columbia Helicopters, a leader in heavy-lift helicopter operations for commercial and government services, has selected SKYTRAC Flight Data Monitoring to improve real time awareness on their Chinook 234 missions.
The SKYTRAC solution features real-time analysis of engine exceedances and operational deviations. The system also uses SKYTRAC’s Satellite Data Download feature to offload full flight logs on landing. Columbia will benefit from fast and reliable access to critical information while minimizing FDM data retrieval effort and speeding analysis times.
A cockpit camera assembly adds additional FDM analysis capabilities with the option for recording flight deck console activity.
SKYTRAC also supports Columbia Helicopters with real-time voice and text, automated flight following services and cockpit WiFi.
“SKYTRAC has delivered a true one-stop solution to Columbia with real-time FDM services, comprehensive flight data analysis, and flight following, voice and text solutions. All this is offered through a single, lightweight data acquisition unit to deliver the optimal performance at optimal cost,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
“We are excited to work with SKYTRAC on our HFDM program. SKYTRAC’s real-time processing and data offloading capabilities provide us with faster, easier access to critical flight data. SKYTRAC HFDM will help us in our mission to deliver safe, world-class heavy-lift helicopter services,” said Columbia Helicopters Director of Operations Quality Christian Boatsman.
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products