DART is proud to announce their presence yet again at the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, the HAI Heli-Expo Show 2017 that will be held in Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th.
DART’S 2017 BOOTH
This year, DART will be featuring an impressive fully-mounted booth, where its team of experts will have the pleasure to present the new and upcoming 2017 products.
“Our main priority at HAI will be to follow up with our projects and meet with our clients. The show is a great opportunity to catch up and have all the right players in the same room. We are looking forward to announce and close important deals – especially after last year’s successful outcome. No doubt last year was a great show, we expect an even better one this year,” explains Alain Madore, newly appointed President and CEO of DART Aerospace.
DART Aerospace will be exhibiting at the show for all three days, therefore come by BOOTH #8540 to discover how DART Aerospace can help you find the right products for the right mission.
Even better, here are 5 reasons why visiting the DART booth is not-to-be-missed!
- DART will showcase its 2016 success stories
- Get the chance to check out their new and improved AW139 specialty equipment
- Take the opportunity to ask your technical questions to the team of experts
- See how much they care about their clients
- Network with colleagues and industry professionals
DART Aerospace is continuously striving to better serve its customers and its team is looking forward to meeting you all at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 Show.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards