DART is proud to announce their presence yet again at the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, the HAI Heli-Expo Show 2017 that will be held in Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th.
DART’S 2017 BOOTH
This year, DART will be featuring an impressive fully-mounted booth, where its team of experts will have the pleasure to present the new and upcoming 2017 products.
“Our main priority at HAI will be to follow up with our projects and meet with our clients. The show is a great opportunity to catch up and have all the right players in the same room. We are looking forward to announce and close important deals – especially after last year’s successful outcome. No doubt last year was a great show, we expect an even better one this year,” explains Alain Madore, newly appointed President and CEO of DART Aerospace.
DART Aerospace will be exhibiting at the show for all three days, therefore come by BOOTH #8540 to discover how DART Aerospace can help you find the right products for the right mission.
Even better, here are 5 reasons why visiting the DART booth is not-to-be-missed!
- DART will showcase its 2016 success stories
- Get the chance to check out their new and improved AW139 specialty equipment
- Take the opportunity to ask your technical questions to the team of experts
- See how much they care about their clients
- Network with colleagues and industry professionals
DART Aerospace is continuously striving to better serve its customers and its team is looking forward to meeting you all at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 Show.
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours