Visitors to the exquisite Chinese countryside village of Huangling in Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province are in for an extra-special treat this year as its famous rapeseed flower has bloomed 20 days early.
Spring weather has arrived earlier than expected in the Year of Rooster, so the rapeseed flowers that usually blossom in late March are already in full swing. Lucky tourists who began planning early this year are given a start to soak up the spectacular scenery and enjoy a peaceful retreat in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
Huangling’s amazing rapeseed flower terraces and unique architectural style make it a popular destination for travelers seeking an authentic rural China experience. Against the sublime backdrop of towering green mountains, the terraced rapeseed fields are a truly magnificent sight to behold. Visitors are already rushing into Huangling to take in this annual spectacle before it is too late.
To help tourists make the most of the seasonal scenic treat, Huangling has brought back helicopter rides back again, a successful program first launched in 2016. These trips fly by the ocean of flowers and above the black and white Hui-style houses in Huangling, offering a unique birds’ eye view of the village.
Another excellent option for those hoping to explore more of Huangling is to take the cable car up to the mountaintop. Upon arrival, visitors can experience the elegant and beautifully preserved Chinese Hui-style architecture. Wandering through the rustic stone paths, visitors can get a glimpse of what daily life might have been like when people first settled down in the mountains hundreds of years ago along rapeseed terraces.
“We have brought the helicopter tour back for visitors to experience the sensational golden sea of rapeseed flower blossoms as well as Huangling’s iconic ‘shaiqiu,’mid-air crop drying, and Hui-style houses,” said Wu Xiangyang, CEO of Wuyuan Rural Culture Development Co., Ltd.,” We hope our visitors will enjoy the blessed natural landscapes and culture heritages from a different perspective.”
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Aviation Search Group Adds Two New Managing Directors to Support Growth
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- StandardAero and Thales Announce Launch Customer for new H125 Autopilot System
- Applied Video Imaging Extends Product Warranty to 3 Years
- ITT Enidine Showcasing Innovative Rotorcraft Solutions at Heli-Expo
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms