Visitors to the exquisite Chinese countryside village of Huangling in Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province are in for an extra-special treat this year as its famous rapeseed flower has bloomed 20 days early.
Spring weather has arrived earlier than expected in the Year of Rooster, so the rapeseed flowers that usually blossom in late March are already in full swing. Lucky tourists who began planning early this year are given a start to soak up the spectacular scenery and enjoy a peaceful retreat in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
Huangling’s amazing rapeseed flower terraces and unique architectural style make it a popular destination for travelers seeking an authentic rural China experience. Against the sublime backdrop of towering green mountains, the terraced rapeseed fields are a truly magnificent sight to behold. Visitors are already rushing into Huangling to take in this annual spectacle before it is too late.
To help tourists make the most of the seasonal scenic treat, Huangling has brought back helicopter rides back again, a successful program first launched in 2016. These trips fly by the ocean of flowers and above the black and white Hui-style houses in Huangling, offering a unique birds’ eye view of the village.
Another excellent option for those hoping to explore more of Huangling is to take the cable car up to the mountaintop. Upon arrival, visitors can experience the elegant and beautifully preserved Chinese Hui-style architecture. Wandering through the rustic stone paths, visitors can get a glimpse of what daily life might have been like when people first settled down in the mountains hundreds of years ago along rapeseed terraces.
“We have brought the helicopter tour back for visitors to experience the sensational golden sea of rapeseed flower blossoms as well as Huangling’s iconic ‘shaiqiu,’mid-air crop drying, and Hui-style houses,” said Wu Xiangyang, CEO of Wuyuan Rural Culture Development Co., Ltd.,” We hope our visitors will enjoy the blessed natural landscapes and culture heritages from a different perspective.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet