Visitors to the exquisite Chinese countryside village of Huangling in Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province are in for an extra-special treat this year as its famous rapeseed flower has bloomed 20 days early.
Spring weather has arrived earlier than expected in the Year of Rooster, so the rapeseed flowers that usually blossom in late March are already in full swing. Lucky tourists who began planning early this year are given a start to soak up the spectacular scenery and enjoy a peaceful retreat in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
Huangling’s amazing rapeseed flower terraces and unique architectural style make it a popular destination for travelers seeking an authentic rural China experience. Against the sublime backdrop of towering green mountains, the terraced rapeseed fields are a truly magnificent sight to behold. Visitors are already rushing into Huangling to take in this annual spectacle before it is too late.
To help tourists make the most of the seasonal scenic treat, Huangling has brought back helicopter rides back again, a successful program first launched in 2016. These trips fly by the ocean of flowers and above the black and white Hui-style houses in Huangling, offering a unique birds’ eye view of the village.
Another excellent option for those hoping to explore more of Huangling is to take the cable car up to the mountaintop. Upon arrival, visitors can experience the elegant and beautifully preserved Chinese Hui-style architecture. Wandering through the rustic stone paths, visitors can get a glimpse of what daily life might have been like when people first settled down in the mountains hundreds of years ago along rapeseed terraces.
“We have brought the helicopter tour back for visitors to experience the sensational golden sea of rapeseed flower blossoms as well as Huangling’s iconic ‘shaiqiu,’mid-air crop drying, and Hui-style houses,” said Wu Xiangyang, CEO of Wuyuan Rural Culture Development Co., Ltd.,” We hope our visitors will enjoy the blessed natural landscapes and culture heritages from a different perspective.”
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence