In the framework of international exhibition IDEX- 2017 – held in the United Arab Emirates – UKROBORONPROM (UOP) SE STIF “Ukrinmash” introduced the light combat helicopter KT112UD or KT112 “Combat”.
KT112 “Combat” was developed by DB “Vertical”, it is equipped with Rotax-914 engine, allowing to gain speed up to 200 km / h. This combat helicopter can be equipped with ATGM “Barrier-V” or other AT weapons.
KT112 “Combat” can be equipped with missiles “Strila-2” or “Igla” – to destroy enemy aircraft – and machine gun PKT. One of the main features of the helicopter is its special observation complex, consistsing of thermal imaging cameras that can be used for aiming.
UKROBORONPROM SJSHC “Artem” developed and successfully tested new missile munitions for Ukrainian Air Force. New missiles caliber 80 mm are designed to destroy ground targets and are developed for attack helicopters and aircraft, using regular starter units.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force