In the framework of international exhibition IDEX- 2017 – held in the United Arab Emirates – UKROBORONPROM (UOP) SE STIF “Ukrinmash” introduced the light combat helicopter KT112UD or KT112 “Combat”.
KT112 “Combat” was developed by DB “Vertical”, it is equipped with Rotax-914 engine, allowing to gain speed up to 200 km / h. This combat helicopter can be equipped with ATGM “Barrier-V” or other AT weapons.
KT112 “Combat” can be equipped with missiles “Strila-2” or “Igla” – to destroy enemy aircraft – and machine gun PKT. One of the main features of the helicopter is its special observation complex, consistsing of thermal imaging cameras that can be used for aiming.
UKROBORONPROM SJSHC “Artem” developed and successfully tested new missile munitions for Ukrainian Air Force. New missiles caliber 80 mm are designed to destroy ground targets and are developed for attack helicopters and aircraft, using regular starter units.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight