ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH will be presenting a selection of its broad service portfolio as well as the helicopter modular mission operator workstation.
With this workstation external sensors and different communication devices can be controlled in order to provide all mission-critical information.
The console allows the aircraft mission operator to perform demanding missions in an easy and effective way. It is available in different configurations and can be used with many aircraft types; moreover, it can be adapted for specific user needs.
Due to its modular structure the console allows easy adjustment to achieve the best ergonomic position for the operator. The ESG mission management software enables the operator to plan the missions in advance and supports him with comprehensive data, map and video management functions while on operations.
Visit ESG at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas, booth # 6927, and find out more about our expertise and capabilities.
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring