ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH will be presenting a selection of its broad service portfolio as well as the helicopter modular mission operator workstation.
With this workstation external sensors and different communication devices can be controlled in order to provide all mission-critical information.
The console allows the aircraft mission operator to perform demanding missions in an easy and effective way. It is available in different configurations and can be used with many aircraft types; moreover, it can be adapted for specific user needs.
Due to its modular structure the console allows easy adjustment to achieve the best ergonomic position for the operator. The ESG mission management software enables the operator to plan the missions in advance and supports him with comprehensive data, map and video management functions while on operations.
Visit ESG at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas, booth # 6927, and find out more about our expertise and capabilities.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade