ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH will be presenting a selection of its broad service portfolio as well as the helicopter modular mission operator workstation.
With this workstation external sensors and different communication devices can be controlled in order to provide all mission-critical information.
The console allows the aircraft mission operator to perform demanding missions in an easy and effective way. It is available in different configurations and can be used with many aircraft types; moreover, it can be adapted for specific user needs.
Due to its modular structure the console allows easy adjustment to achieve the best ergonomic position for the operator. The ESG mission management software enables the operator to plan the missions in advance and supports him with comprehensive data, map and video management functions while on operations.
Visit ESG at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 in Dallas, booth # 6927, and find out more about our expertise and capabilities.
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan