Hawker Pacific, the leading aviation solutions provider in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, is pleased to confirm the highly anticipated Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) certification of the new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Helicopter.
The milestone makes Australia the first country to be awarded certification for the Bell 505 following the initial type certificate being issued in Canada.
Hawker Pacific is the proud sales representative of Bell Helicopter in the Pacific and Middle East. With Hawker Pacific’s experience and the professional attention from Australia’s regulatory body, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA), the Bell 505 achieved the first ever foreign certification here in Australia.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is already in high demand with more than 400 letters of intent worldwide since the initial launch in 2014.
Hawker Pacific will deliver 5 new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X aircraft in Australia and 3 in New Zealand over the coming 12 months. The company will deliver Australia’s first Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Nautilus Aviation in mid-2017.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific, has congratulated Bell Helicopter on the certification of the 505 Jet Ranger X and says Hawker Pacific looks forward to offering the new helicopter to customers in the region.
“Hawker Pacific congratulates Bell Helicopter on the certification of this next generation helicopter. We are thrilled to be introducing the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to the Australian market this year. We are seeing very strong interest from the Australasian market and look forward to bringing this state of the art, next generation helicopter to customers in the region very soon.”
The Bell 505 is proving popular not just with private owners but is exceeding expectations with the commercial operators that have long awaited a new viable and advanced short light single helicopter for pilot training, charter and scenic flights and air work.
The Bell 505 redefines the short light single product class by combining advanced technology, unparalleled levels of comfort, and unique multi-mission capabilities. The aircraft’s flight deck features a fully integrated glass Garmin G1000H™ cockpit, offering unmatched crew situational awareness. The cabin boasts ready-for-business comfort with five forward facing seats with excellent exterior visibility, and 75/25 split clamshell doors allow easy ingress/egress. The 505 is powered by the reliable Turbomeca Arrius 2R Engine, featuring dual channel FADEC (with backup), automatic start up, and an optimised maintenance program with 3000 hour TBO.
Hawker Pacific’s staff are currently completing training for the new Bell 505 Helicopter and the company has limited availability for early deliveries in Australia.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios