Hawker Pacific, the leading aviation solutions provider in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, is pleased to confirm the highly anticipated Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) certification of the new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Helicopter.
The milestone makes Australia the first country to be awarded certification for the Bell 505 following the initial type certificate being issued in Canada.
Hawker Pacific is the proud sales representative of Bell Helicopter in the Pacific and Middle East. With Hawker Pacific’s experience and the professional attention from Australia’s regulatory body, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA), the Bell 505 achieved the first ever foreign certification here in Australia.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is already in high demand with more than 400 letters of intent worldwide since the initial launch in 2014.
Hawker Pacific will deliver 5 new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X aircraft in Australia and 3 in New Zealand over the coming 12 months. The company will deliver Australia’s first Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Nautilus Aviation in mid-2017.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific, has congratulated Bell Helicopter on the certification of the 505 Jet Ranger X and says Hawker Pacific looks forward to offering the new helicopter to customers in the region.
“Hawker Pacific congratulates Bell Helicopter on the certification of this next generation helicopter. We are thrilled to be introducing the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to the Australian market this year. We are seeing very strong interest from the Australasian market and look forward to bringing this state of the art, next generation helicopter to customers in the region very soon.”
The Bell 505 is proving popular not just with private owners but is exceeding expectations with the commercial operators that have long awaited a new viable and advanced short light single helicopter for pilot training, charter and scenic flights and air work.
The Bell 505 redefines the short light single product class by combining advanced technology, unparalleled levels of comfort, and unique multi-mission capabilities. The aircraft’s flight deck features a fully integrated glass Garmin G1000H™ cockpit, offering unmatched crew situational awareness. The cabin boasts ready-for-business comfort with five forward facing seats with excellent exterior visibility, and 75/25 split clamshell doors allow easy ingress/egress. The 505 is powered by the reliable Turbomeca Arrius 2R Engine, featuring dual channel FADEC (with backup), automatic start up, and an optimised maintenance program with 3000 hour TBO.
Hawker Pacific’s staff are currently completing training for the new Bell 505 Helicopter and the company has limited availability for early deliveries in Australia.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager