Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces its show plans for the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, HELI-EXPO 2017. The annual trade show, hosted by the Helicopter Association International (HAI), will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Be sure to follow along the week of activities at Bell Helicopter’s Heli-Expo event page.
“Bell Helicopter looks forward to this event every year, and we could not be more proud to showcase our advanced products and technology that will drive the future of rotorcraft,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Global Sales and Marketing. “Bell Helicopter has a renewed focus on technology and innovation and that will be echoed throughout the week.”
Bell Helicopter will host its opening ceremony in Booth 11249 on Tuesday, March 7 at 11:00 a.m., and attendees will not want to miss this exciting event. Within the booth, current and prospective customers will be fully immersed in the innovation that is driving Bell Helicopter into the future.
Attendees will get an up close look at Bell Helicopter’s advanced product line, including the:
· Bell 429
Bell Helicopter will present next-level technology, including an immersive virtual reality experience of the Bell V-280 Valor that will highlight mission capabilities of the aircraft. Additionally, customers will have an opportunity to customize their own demonstration flight in the virtual reality experience for the Bell 525, 429, 407 and 505.
Heli-Expo will host about 20,000 industry professionals, with approximately 700 competitive exhibitors and more than 60 helicopters on display. There will be more than 100 educational opportunities, including education courses, seminars, workshops and forums.
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan