Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces its show plans for the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, HELI-EXPO 2017. The annual trade show, hosted by the Helicopter Association International (HAI), will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Be sure to follow along the week of activities at Bell Helicopter’s Heli-Expo event page.
“Bell Helicopter looks forward to this event every year, and we could not be more proud to showcase our advanced products and technology that will drive the future of rotorcraft,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Global Sales and Marketing. “Bell Helicopter has a renewed focus on technology and innovation and that will be echoed throughout the week.”
Bell Helicopter will host its opening ceremony in Booth 11249 on Tuesday, March 7 at 11:00 a.m., and attendees will not want to miss this exciting event. Within the booth, current and prospective customers will be fully immersed in the innovation that is driving Bell Helicopter into the future.
Attendees will get an up close look at Bell Helicopter’s advanced product line, including the:
· Bell 429
Bell Helicopter will present next-level technology, including an immersive virtual reality experience of the Bell V-280 Valor that will highlight mission capabilities of the aircraft. Additionally, customers will have an opportunity to customize their own demonstration flight in the virtual reality experience for the Bell 525, 429, 407 and 505.
Heli-Expo will host about 20,000 industry professionals, with approximately 700 competitive exhibitors and more than 60 helicopters on display. There will be more than 100 educational opportunities, including education courses, seminars, workshops and forums.
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring