Meridian Helicopters is increasing its presence in the helicopter leasing and brokerage markets this year at Heli-Expo in Dallas, Texas. Two Bell Helicopters will be available for public viewing in static display booths 20 and 21.
The first aircraft on display is a 2006 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The aircraft, owned and operated by Southern Helicopters of Sunshine, LA is currently being listed for sale by Meridian Helicopters. “The aircraft brokerage portion of the organization continues to grow each year” comments Michael Bashlor – Managing Partner. “We are grateful to Benji Seal (Owner – Southern Helicopters) for the opportunity to display this first rate aircraft at Heli-Expo.” Meridian Helicopters currently represents 26 helicopters for sale today. All listings can be viewed at www.meridianhelicopters.com.
The second aircraft on display is a 2004 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The newly refurbished aircraft boasts new interior and an exterior 3 tone paint scheme. The aircraft is offered for sale or lease. “On the leasing side of our business we see continued growth in the demand for our services” comments Bashlor. “Our clients appreciate the peace of mind provided by our ‘power by the hour’ program. It covers all engine, component and airworthiness time limited items.”
Heli-Expo will be hosted at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center is Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th, 2017.
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring