Meridian Helicopters is increasing its presence in the helicopter leasing and brokerage markets this year at Heli-Expo in Dallas, Texas. Two Bell Helicopters will be available for public viewing in static display booths 20 and 21.
The first aircraft on display is a 2006 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The aircraft, owned and operated by Southern Helicopters of Sunshine, LA is currently being listed for sale by Meridian Helicopters. “The aircraft brokerage portion of the organization continues to grow each year” comments Michael Bashlor – Managing Partner. “We are grateful to Benji Seal (Owner – Southern Helicopters) for the opportunity to display this first rate aircraft at Heli-Expo.” Meridian Helicopters currently represents 26 helicopters for sale today. All listings can be viewed at www.meridianhelicopters.com.
The second aircraft on display is a 2004 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The newly refurbished aircraft boasts new interior and an exterior 3 tone paint scheme. The aircraft is offered for sale or lease. “On the leasing side of our business we see continued growth in the demand for our services” comments Bashlor. “Our clients appreciate the peace of mind provided by our ‘power by the hour’ program. It covers all engine, component and airworthiness time limited items.”
Heli-Expo will be hosted at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center is Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th, 2017.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade