Meridian Helicopters is increasing its presence in the helicopter leasing and brokerage markets this year at Heli-Expo in Dallas, Texas. Two Bell Helicopters will be available for public viewing in static display booths 20 and 21.
The first aircraft on display is a 2006 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The aircraft, owned and operated by Southern Helicopters of Sunshine, LA is currently being listed for sale by Meridian Helicopters. “The aircraft brokerage portion of the organization continues to grow each year” comments Michael Bashlor – Managing Partner. “We are grateful to Benji Seal (Owner – Southern Helicopters) for the opportunity to display this first rate aircraft at Heli-Expo.” Meridian Helicopters currently represents 26 helicopters for sale today. All listings can be viewed at www.meridianhelicopters.com.
The second aircraft on display is a 2004 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The newly refurbished aircraft boasts new interior and an exterior 3 tone paint scheme. The aircraft is offered for sale or lease. “On the leasing side of our business we see continued growth in the demand for our services” comments Bashlor. “Our clients appreciate the peace of mind provided by our ‘power by the hour’ program. It covers all engine, component and airworthiness time limited items.”
Heli-Expo will be hosted at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center is Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th, 2017.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit