Meridian Helicopters is increasing its presence in the helicopter leasing and brokerage markets this year at Heli-Expo in Dallas, Texas. Two Bell Helicopters will be available for public viewing in static display booths 20 and 21.
The first aircraft on display is a 2006 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The aircraft, owned and operated by Southern Helicopters of Sunshine, LA is currently being listed for sale by Meridian Helicopters. “The aircraft brokerage portion of the organization continues to grow each year” comments Michael Bashlor – Managing Partner. “We are grateful to Benji Seal (Owner – Southern Helicopters) for the opportunity to display this first rate aircraft at Heli-Expo.” Meridian Helicopters currently represents 26 helicopters for sale today. All listings can be viewed at www.meridianhelicopters.com.
The second aircraft on display is a 2004 – 206L4 Long Ranger. The newly refurbished aircraft boasts new interior and an exterior 3 tone paint scheme. The aircraft is offered for sale or lease. “On the leasing side of our business we see continued growth in the demand for our services” comments Bashlor. “Our clients appreciate the peace of mind provided by our ‘power by the hour’ program. It covers all engine, component and airworthiness time limited items.”
Heli-Expo will be hosted at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center is Dallas, Texas from March 7th to 9th, 2017.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle