Precise Flight, Inc. will debut its new Helaku Series PAR 36 LED Light, the brightest PAR 36 LED lighting available for rotorcraft, at the 2017 HAI Heli Expo in Dallas.
The Helaku, derived from the Native American name for “full of sun,” is the brightest PAR 36 LED light available for aviation. Fully IP68 certified and DO-160 compliant, the Helaku features a lightweight housing with an advanced heat sink for superior cooling. The exterior includes a durable UV-resistant polyester powder coat finish and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. With its tested resistance to vibration, salt, and water, the Helaku PAR 36 will provide years of trouble-free use. Precise Flight, Inc. is backing the Helaku with a lifetime warranty.
In addition to the Helaku Series, Precise Flight will also debut a second new line, the Thea Series PAR 36 during the HAI Heli Expo. The Thea Series boasts a 5 year warranty, low power draw and is STC’d for more than 400 models of aircraft.
Both the Helaku and Thea Series are designed as a drop-in replacement with optimum compatibility with the Pulselite® bird strike prevention system. The Pulselite System® alternately pulses the landing and auxiliary lights of the aircraft, resulting in increased aircraft recognition and a significant reduction in bird strikes. See the Pulselite® System in action in this short video.
Precise Flight will offer light demonstrations during the HAI Heli Expo in Booth #4317 and will be accepting pre-orders for its first shipment in June of 2017.
“Precise Flight is excited to share our new Helaku and Thea Series of LED lights with the rotorcraft community,” said Doug La Placa, CEO of Precise Flight, Inc. “The Helaku Series offers unparalleled brightness coupled with a lifetime warranty to support our customer’s most demanding missions.”
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage