Precise Flight, Inc. will debut its new Helaku Series PAR 36 LED Light, the brightest PAR 36 LED lighting available for rotorcraft, at the 2017 HAI Heli Expo in Dallas.
The Helaku, derived from the Native American name for “full of sun,” is the brightest PAR 36 LED light available for aviation. Fully IP68 certified and DO-160 compliant, the Helaku features a lightweight housing with an advanced heat sink for superior cooling. The exterior includes a durable UV-resistant polyester powder coat finish and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. With its tested resistance to vibration, salt, and water, the Helaku PAR 36 will provide years of trouble-free use. Precise Flight, Inc. is backing the Helaku with a lifetime warranty.
In addition to the Helaku Series, Precise Flight will also debut a second new line, the Thea Series PAR 36 during the HAI Heli Expo. The Thea Series boasts a 5 year warranty, low power draw and is STC’d for more than 400 models of aircraft.
Both the Helaku and Thea Series are designed as a drop-in replacement with optimum compatibility with the Pulselite® bird strike prevention system. The Pulselite System® alternately pulses the landing and auxiliary lights of the aircraft, resulting in increased aircraft recognition and a significant reduction in bird strikes. See the Pulselite® System in action in this short video.
Precise Flight will offer light demonstrations during the HAI Heli Expo in Booth #4317 and will be accepting pre-orders for its first shipment in June of 2017.
“Precise Flight is excited to share our new Helaku and Thea Series of LED lights with the rotorcraft community,” said Doug La Placa, CEO of Precise Flight, Inc. “The Helaku Series offers unparalleled brightness coupled with a lifetime warranty to support our customer’s most demanding missions.”
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL