Precise Flight, Inc. will debut its new Helaku Series PAR 36 LED Light, the brightest PAR 36 LED lighting available for rotorcraft, at the 2017 HAI Heli Expo in Dallas.
The Helaku, derived from the Native American name for “full of sun,” is the brightest PAR 36 LED light available for aviation. Fully IP68 certified and DO-160 compliant, the Helaku features a lightweight housing with an advanced heat sink for superior cooling. The exterior includes a durable UV-resistant polyester powder coat finish and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. With its tested resistance to vibration, salt, and water, the Helaku PAR 36 will provide years of trouble-free use. Precise Flight, Inc. is backing the Helaku with a lifetime warranty.
In addition to the Helaku Series, Precise Flight will also debut a second new line, the Thea Series PAR 36 during the HAI Heli Expo. The Thea Series boasts a 5 year warranty, low power draw and is STC’d for more than 400 models of aircraft.
Both the Helaku and Thea Series are designed as a drop-in replacement with optimum compatibility with the Pulselite® bird strike prevention system. The Pulselite System® alternately pulses the landing and auxiliary lights of the aircraft, resulting in increased aircraft recognition and a significant reduction in bird strikes. See the Pulselite® System in action in this short video.
Precise Flight will offer light demonstrations during the HAI Heli Expo in Booth #4317 and will be accepting pre-orders for its first shipment in June of 2017.
“Precise Flight is excited to share our new Helaku and Thea Series of LED lights with the rotorcraft community,” said Doug La Placa, CEO of Precise Flight, Inc. “The Helaku Series offers unparalleled brightness coupled with a lifetime warranty to support our customer’s most demanding missions.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet