Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company plans to celebrate the completion of its 25th year in business with a contest at HELI EXPO in Dallas from March 7-9. Spectrum Aeromed will be giving away a grand prize of a $250 Amazon gift card and (10) $25 Amazon gift cards during the contest. Attendees must stop by and take a “Selfie,” at the Spectrum Booth # 6104, with a Polaroid backdrop and post it on social media with #SPECAERO25 and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to be entered to win.
“Twenty-five years in business is a tremendous milestone,” said Chief Operations Officer, Chad Kost, “We would not be where we are in business today without the faithful customers from around the world. Our mission from day one has been to help support our customers’ efforts to save lives. That is why we wanted to celebrate with them at HELI EXPO in Dallas.”
In 2016, Spectrum Aeromed sold almost 400 air medical interiors world-wide. Those sales included 249 in the United States and 147 internationally. Spectrum Aeromed air medical interiors are installed in both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft in almost every continent. They have more than 60 STCs for aircraft of various sizes and missions.
To celebrate the successful 25th year, Spectrum Aeromed will also host a customer appreciation social at their booth with beer, wine, soft drinks and water March 7th from 1500-1700.
“We want to encourage people to stop by our booth and help us celebrate. Our 25th year in business was a great year, and we are looking forward to the next 25 years in business,” said Kost.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit