Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company plans to celebrate the completion of its 25th year in business with a contest at HELI EXPO in Dallas from March 7-9. Spectrum Aeromed will be giving away a grand prize of a $250 Amazon gift card and (10) $25 Amazon gift cards during the contest. Attendees must stop by and take a “Selfie,” at the Spectrum Booth # 6104, with a Polaroid backdrop and post it on social media with #SPECAERO25 and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to be entered to win.
“Twenty-five years in business is a tremendous milestone,” said Chief Operations Officer, Chad Kost, “We would not be where we are in business today without the faithful customers from around the world. Our mission from day one has been to help support our customers’ efforts to save lives. That is why we wanted to celebrate with them at HELI EXPO in Dallas.”
In 2016, Spectrum Aeromed sold almost 400 air medical interiors world-wide. Those sales included 249 in the United States and 147 internationally. Spectrum Aeromed air medical interiors are installed in both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft in almost every continent. They have more than 60 STCs for aircraft of various sizes and missions.
To celebrate the successful 25th year, Spectrum Aeromed will also host a customer appreciation social at their booth with beer, wine, soft drinks and water March 7th from 1500-1700.
“We want to encourage people to stop by our booth and help us celebrate. Our 25th year in business was a great year, and we are looking forward to the next 25 years in business,” said Kost.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage