Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company plans to celebrate the completion of its 25th year in business with a contest at HELI EXPO in Dallas from March 7-9. Spectrum Aeromed will be giving away a grand prize of a $250 Amazon gift card and (10) $25 Amazon gift cards during the contest. Attendees must stop by and take a “Selfie,” at the Spectrum Booth # 6104, with a Polaroid backdrop and post it on social media with #SPECAERO25 and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to be entered to win.
“Twenty-five years in business is a tremendous milestone,” said Chief Operations Officer, Chad Kost, “We would not be where we are in business today without the faithful customers from around the world. Our mission from day one has been to help support our customers’ efforts to save lives. That is why we wanted to celebrate with them at HELI EXPO in Dallas.”
In 2016, Spectrum Aeromed sold almost 400 air medical interiors world-wide. Those sales included 249 in the United States and 147 internationally. Spectrum Aeromed air medical interiors are installed in both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft in almost every continent. They have more than 60 STCs for aircraft of various sizes and missions.
To celebrate the successful 25th year, Spectrum Aeromed will also host a customer appreciation social at their booth with beer, wine, soft drinks and water March 7th from 1500-1700.
“We want to encourage people to stop by our booth and help us celebrate. Our 25th year in business was a great year, and we are looking forward to the next 25 years in business,” said Kost.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report