Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company plans to celebrate the completion of its 25th year in business with a contest at HELI EXPO in Dallas from March 7-9. Spectrum Aeromed will be giving away a grand prize of a $250 Amazon gift card and (10) $25 Amazon gift cards during the contest. Attendees must stop by and take a “Selfie,” at the Spectrum Booth # 6104, with a Polaroid backdrop and post it on social media with #SPECAERO25 and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to be entered to win.
“Twenty-five years in business is a tremendous milestone,” said Chief Operations Officer, Chad Kost, “We would not be where we are in business today without the faithful customers from around the world. Our mission from day one has been to help support our customers’ efforts to save lives. That is why we wanted to celebrate with them at HELI EXPO in Dallas.”
In 2016, Spectrum Aeromed sold almost 400 air medical interiors world-wide. Those sales included 249 in the United States and 147 internationally. Spectrum Aeromed air medical interiors are installed in both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft in almost every continent. They have more than 60 STCs for aircraft of various sizes and missions.
To celebrate the successful 25th year, Spectrum Aeromed will also host a customer appreciation social at their booth with beer, wine, soft drinks and water March 7th from 1500-1700.
“We want to encourage people to stop by our booth and help us celebrate. Our 25th year in business was a great year, and we are looking forward to the next 25 years in business,” said Kost.
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission