Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company plans to celebrate the completion of its 25th year in business with a contest at HELI EXPO in Dallas from March 7-9. Spectrum Aeromed will be giving away a grand prize of a $250 Amazon gift card and (10) $25 Amazon gift cards during the contest. Attendees must stop by and take a “Selfie,” at the Spectrum Booth # 6104, with a Polaroid backdrop and post it on social media with #SPECAERO25 and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to be entered to win.
“Twenty-five years in business is a tremendous milestone,” said Chief Operations Officer, Chad Kost, “We would not be where we are in business today without the faithful customers from around the world. Our mission from day one has been to help support our customers’ efforts to save lives. That is why we wanted to celebrate with them at HELI EXPO in Dallas.”
In 2016, Spectrum Aeromed sold almost 400 air medical interiors world-wide. Those sales included 249 in the United States and 147 internationally. Spectrum Aeromed air medical interiors are installed in both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft in almost every continent. They have more than 60 STCs for aircraft of various sizes and missions.
To celebrate the successful 25th year, Spectrum Aeromed will also host a customer appreciation social at their booth with beer, wine, soft drinks and water March 7th from 1500-1700.
“We want to encourage people to stop by our booth and help us celebrate. Our 25th year in business was a great year, and we are looking forward to the next 25 years in business,” said Kost.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf