Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, will be highlighting its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 helicopter trade show & exposition being held in Dallas, TX next week (March 7-9).
A major highlight on Vector’s booth (# 1612) will be its Airbus Helicopters AS350 fuselage display, showcasing the company’s nose-to-tail MRO capabilities on the AS350/EC130 family. The updated display being exhibited in Dallas incorporates the latest version of Vector’s crash-resistant fuel tank (CRFT), being developed in partnership with Robertson Fuel Systems, as well as a D-level repair fixture. The AS350 fuselage display also features a sample of Vector’s composite repair capabilities.
Vector’s AS350 fuselage display will also be used to introduce the ‘SAFECRAFT’ portfolio of retrofittable safety technologies being offered by the company for the AS350/EC130 family in partnership with Astronautics Corporation, L3, Outerlink Global Solutions, Robertson, Safe Flight and Thales. This portfolio of safety technologies includes electronic flight instruments, a new-generation autopilot, a collective cueing system, a powerline detection system, an icing conditions detector, flight data monitoring and ADS-B solutions, along with the CRFT.
In addition to its AS350 fuselage display, Vector’s booth at Heli-Expo 2017 will also include cutaways of a Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel turboshaft and an AS350 drivetrain, highlighting Vector’s MRO capabilities on a range of the industry’s most popular powerplants and dynamic components.
Vector will be releasing details of a range of recent developments and new capabilities during Heli-Expo, with several important contract signings planned for the event. Vector will also be detailing progress with its new state-of-the art facility in Langley, BC, Canada, which is just months away from completion. This 85,000 sq. ft. facility will consolidate Vector’s existing Langley-based airframe and avionics shops under one roof, streamlining workflow and improving efficiency.
Vector will also be holding several customer events on its booth during the show, including prize draws for Apple iPhones and a customer appreciation event.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive helicopter support capabilities, please visit us at booth # 1612 during the show. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL