Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, will be highlighting its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 helicopter trade show & exposition being held in Dallas, TX next week (March 7-9).
A major highlight on Vector’s booth (# 1612) will be its Airbus Helicopters AS350 fuselage display, showcasing the company’s nose-to-tail MRO capabilities on the AS350/EC130 family. The updated display being exhibited in Dallas incorporates the latest version of Vector’s crash-resistant fuel tank (CRFT), being developed in partnership with Robertson Fuel Systems, as well as a D-level repair fixture. The AS350 fuselage display also features a sample of Vector’s composite repair capabilities.
Vector’s AS350 fuselage display will also be used to introduce the ‘SAFECRAFT’ portfolio of retrofittable safety technologies being offered by the company for the AS350/EC130 family in partnership with Astronautics Corporation, L3, Outerlink Global Solutions, Robertson, Safe Flight and Thales. This portfolio of safety technologies includes electronic flight instruments, a new-generation autopilot, a collective cueing system, a powerline detection system, an icing conditions detector, flight data monitoring and ADS-B solutions, along with the CRFT.
In addition to its AS350 fuselage display, Vector’s booth at Heli-Expo 2017 will also include cutaways of a Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel turboshaft and an AS350 drivetrain, highlighting Vector’s MRO capabilities on a range of the industry’s most popular powerplants and dynamic components.
Vector will be releasing details of a range of recent developments and new capabilities during Heli-Expo, with several important contract signings planned for the event. Vector will also be detailing progress with its new state-of-the art facility in Langley, BC, Canada, which is just months away from completion. This 85,000 sq. ft. facility will consolidate Vector’s existing Langley-based airframe and avionics shops under one roof, streamlining workflow and improving efficiency.
Vector will also be holding several customer events on its booth during the show, including prize draws for Apple iPhones and a customer appreciation event.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive helicopter support capabilities, please visit us at booth # 1612 during the show. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways