Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, will be highlighting its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 helicopter trade show & exposition being held in Dallas, TX next week (March 7-9).
A major highlight on Vector’s booth (# 1612) will be its Airbus Helicopters AS350 fuselage display, showcasing the company’s nose-to-tail MRO capabilities on the AS350/EC130 family. The updated display being exhibited in Dallas incorporates the latest version of Vector’s crash-resistant fuel tank (CRFT), being developed in partnership with Robertson Fuel Systems, as well as a D-level repair fixture. The AS350 fuselage display also features a sample of Vector’s composite repair capabilities.
Vector’s AS350 fuselage display will also be used to introduce the ‘SAFECRAFT’ portfolio of retrofittable safety technologies being offered by the company for the AS350/EC130 family in partnership with Astronautics Corporation, L3, Outerlink Global Solutions, Robertson, Safe Flight and Thales. This portfolio of safety technologies includes electronic flight instruments, a new-generation autopilot, a collective cueing system, a powerline detection system, an icing conditions detector, flight data monitoring and ADS-B solutions, along with the CRFT.
In addition to its AS350 fuselage display, Vector’s booth at Heli-Expo 2017 will also include cutaways of a Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel turboshaft and an AS350 drivetrain, highlighting Vector’s MRO capabilities on a range of the industry’s most popular powerplants and dynamic components.
Vector will be releasing details of a range of recent developments and new capabilities during Heli-Expo, with several important contract signings planned for the event. Vector will also be detailing progress with its new state-of-the art facility in Langley, BC, Canada, which is just months away from completion. This 85,000 sq. ft. facility will consolidate Vector’s existing Langley-based airframe and avionics shops under one roof, streamlining workflow and improving efficiency.
Vector will also be holding several customer events on its booth during the show, including prize draws for Apple iPhones and a customer appreciation event.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive helicopter support capabilities, please visit us at booth # 1612 during the show. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
- FlightSafety centre in Denver add more courses for EC130T2
- Phoenix Heli-Flight picks Outerlink IRIS tracking for fleet upgrade
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks