Cobham will be attending HAI Heli-Expo this year and launching its new Helicopter Academy for the first time as well as displaying some of its newest and most popular technology.
Cobham is a global organisation with a wide range of aerospace and defence capabilities.
With more than 80 years in business, Cobham is a market leader with proven service as a supplier of choice delivering class leading capabilities, which will be demonstrated at the exhibition.
This year for the first time we will be offering our Training services under our own brand – the Cobham Helicopter Academy.
- Event Date:
- 07 Mar 2017 – 09 Mar 2017
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Where to find us:
Cobham stand hours-
10:30 until 17:00 on Tuesday
10:00 until 17:00 on Wednesday
10:00 until 16:00 on Thursday
Cobham Helicopter Academy ***Launching at Heli Expo***
Since 1997, Cobham Helicopter Services have delivered a range of outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide, which include:
- Turnkey flight operations, including the provision of aircraft and crews for tactical, maritime surveillance and search and rescue services
- Maintenance services, including Military and EASA Part 145 Line and Base engineering capability
Cobham has been involved in training helicopter aircrew, pilots, rearcrew and engineers for over 18 years and through the Academy is expanding the remit and reach of its helicopter training capabilities to provide solutions to new customers around the globe.
The Academy is arguably the leading provider of high quality training outside of the USA with 20 years’ experience and over 500,000 hours experience
Cobham Helicopter Academy customers include Governments, Militaries, Law Enforcement, Coast Guards, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Oil, Gas and Wind farm companies.
The Academy offers a unique blend of military and commercial experience and expertise that provides the highest quality specialist training for individual pilots, individual rear crew, helicopter crews and engineers. Using our services our customers can confidently undertake helicopter training from ab-initio to special missions that require the highest levels of skill and equipment, such as Search and Rescue (SAR) and tactical operations, not only EASA, but uniquely, to recognised UK Military Standards as well.
Representatives will be on the stand to discuss Cobham Helicopter Academy programmes available. To arrange a meeting call +44 (0) 7702 140 809 or email [email protected].
In addition, Cobham will showcase a range of flexible solutions, both commercial off the shelf and niche products. Some items that will feature on the stand are:
- New Search & Rescue and ADS-B antennas are being introduced!
- Capabilities for security and emergency services providing high definition video links
- TETRA radio systems
- Aviator and Aviator SP SATCOM Systems
- The ground-breaking AVIATOR S, which brings next generation connectivity to commercial aviation and enables next generation fleet management and optimized fleet operations in a smaller, lighter and smarter package, will be on display.
- The new RT-7000 tactical radio will be on display and being demonstrated
- An expanded suite of audio components
- Customised clock and lighting solutions
- GPSG-1000 satellite simulator
- IFR6000 transponder test set
- ALT-8000 altimeter test set
Subject matter experts will be available to discuss the products and services displayed or described as part of Cobham’s exhibit. If you have any specific media requests, please contact us to discuss these.
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing