VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services is exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2017 (Booth #10953) in Dallas, Texas from March 7-9th, 2017.
VIHA will attend this year’s Heli-Expo with key members of its helicopter sales, production and engineering and manufacturing departments. The VIHA Team will be available to operators and OEMs to discuss a wide range of customer requirements related to delivery of helicopter repair and overhaul services and aviation manufacturing opportunities, and to explore development of new STC products that address the ever-changing requirements of operators.
“The focus for VIH Aerospace in 2017 is to build on the momentum of initiatives launched at Heli-Expo 2016, including MRO growth in international markets and in expanding our manufacturing activities,” says General Manager, Arne Arneson. “Despite a soft international market, through our efforts to increase efficiency and proactively address customer requirements, we have experienced a strong 2016, and in 2017 we will continue to make ground in offering helicopter MMRO to the global market.”
Arneson explains that his company’s success stems in large part from planned growth in both the aerospace manufacturing and MRO segments of the company; specifically, VIHA’s Bell Helicopter component repair, overhaul and rental/exchange program, which combines VIHA’s reliable and quality services with the flexibility of rental or outright exchange units.
VIHA offers a comprehensive suite of services that improve helicopter safety and reliability while increasing Return On Investment for operators including: component overhaul, structural/airframe repair, ADS-B installations, avionics and electrical modifications, upgrades and installations, manufacturing, aircraft refurbishment and completions, scheduled inspections, paint, product engineering and Supplemental Type Certificate Development, and parts/special operations equipment sales.
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique