VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services is exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2017 (Booth #10953) in Dallas, Texas from March 7-9th, 2017.
VIHA will attend this year’s Heli-Expo with key members of its helicopter sales, production and engineering and manufacturing departments. The VIHA Team will be available to operators and OEMs to discuss a wide range of customer requirements related to delivery of helicopter repair and overhaul services and aviation manufacturing opportunities, and to explore development of new STC products that address the ever-changing requirements of operators.
“The focus for VIH Aerospace in 2017 is to build on the momentum of initiatives launched at Heli-Expo 2016, including MRO growth in international markets and in expanding our manufacturing activities,” says General Manager, Arne Arneson. “Despite a soft international market, through our efforts to increase efficiency and proactively address customer requirements, we have experienced a strong 2016, and in 2017 we will continue to make ground in offering helicopter MMRO to the global market.”
Arneson explains that his company’s success stems in large part from planned growth in both the aerospace manufacturing and MRO segments of the company; specifically, VIHA’s Bell Helicopter component repair, overhaul and rental/exchange program, which combines VIHA’s reliable and quality services with the flexibility of rental or outright exchange units.
VIHA offers a comprehensive suite of services that improve helicopter safety and reliability while increasing Return On Investment for operators including: component overhaul, structural/airframe repair, ADS-B installations, avionics and electrical modifications, upgrades and installations, manufacturing, aircraft refurbishment and completions, scheduled inspections, paint, product engineering and Supplemental Type Certificate Development, and parts/special operations equipment sales.
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan