VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services is exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2017 (Booth #10953) in Dallas, Texas from March 7-9th, 2017.
VIHA will attend this year’s Heli-Expo with key members of its helicopter sales, production and engineering and manufacturing departments. The VIHA Team will be available to operators and OEMs to discuss a wide range of customer requirements related to delivery of helicopter repair and overhaul services and aviation manufacturing opportunities, and to explore development of new STC products that address the ever-changing requirements of operators.
“The focus for VIH Aerospace in 2017 is to build on the momentum of initiatives launched at Heli-Expo 2016, including MRO growth in international markets and in expanding our manufacturing activities,” says General Manager, Arne Arneson. “Despite a soft international market, through our efforts to increase efficiency and proactively address customer requirements, we have experienced a strong 2016, and in 2017 we will continue to make ground in offering helicopter MMRO to the global market.”
Arneson explains that his company’s success stems in large part from planned growth in both the aerospace manufacturing and MRO segments of the company; specifically, VIHA’s Bell Helicopter component repair, overhaul and rental/exchange program, which combines VIHA’s reliable and quality services with the flexibility of rental or outright exchange units.
VIHA offers a comprehensive suite of services that improve helicopter safety and reliability while increasing Return On Investment for operators including: component overhaul, structural/airframe repair, ADS-B installations, avionics and electrical modifications, upgrades and installations, manufacturing, aircraft refurbishment and completions, scheduled inspections, paint, product engineering and Supplemental Type Certificate Development, and parts/special operations equipment sales.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey