Just in time for the upcoming HAI and AEA conferences, we are pleased to announce a new and enhanced model that builds on the success and market acceptance of our proven G4. Introducing the G4ME – a global, real-time tracking and two-way messaging all in one device – built for your needs today, but also ready and expandable for your needs tomorrow.
About this unit: The G4ME uses a migration path from basic tracking and communication to more advanced capabilities without the need to be replaced. Connected to inputs from the aircraft we are able to capture accurate flight data and events and then report them in real time. Complete OOOI data delivered is directly to SilverEye Aviation.
Utilizing Iridium’s latest 9603N modem, the G4ME assures reliable world-wide communications on both current and next generation satellite systems. DO-160 tested and Iridium certified the G4ME is ready for your migration forward. This unit is a fully certified and proven AFF (Automated Flight Following).
It also features text messages that are sent in real-time and viewed via any smartphone or tablet combined with our new Guardian Connect App. Ken Stewart is Director, Business Development Manager at Guardian. He will be at Booth 6723 during the HAI showing both the G4 and Guardian Connect App. Drop by chat with him about how this new technology can best fit into your operation.
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Leonardo provides update on AW609 tiltrotor training
- MD completes all required tests for MD530F MGTOW Increase to 3,350 Pounds
- Rotortrade reports on 2019 activity
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- Leonardo to acquire Kopter
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- Heli-One develops new H225 mods
- IOGP oil & gas companies commit to joint project with HeliOffshore
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- LCI charts 2020 growth with new partnerships
- MD Helicopters Capitalizes on Joint Operational Capability to Improve Production Processes
- Universal Avionics InSight™ Display System Selected for MD Explorer
- Keith Mullett joins HeliOffshore Board
- Universal Avionics SkyVis™ Selected for new German H215s
- Universal Avionics Introduces Latest in ‘Fly by Sight’ Flight Deck Concept
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139