Just in time for the upcoming HAI and AEA conferences, we are pleased to announce a new and enhanced model that builds on the success and market acceptance of our proven G4. Introducing the G4ME – a global, real-time tracking and two-way messaging all in one device – built for your needs today, but also ready and expandable for your needs tomorrow.
About this unit: The G4ME uses a migration path from basic tracking and communication to more advanced capabilities without the need to be replaced. Connected to inputs from the aircraft we are able to capture accurate flight data and events and then report them in real time. Complete OOOI data delivered is directly to SilverEye Aviation.
Utilizing Iridium’s latest 9603N modem, the G4ME assures reliable world-wide communications on both current and next generation satellite systems. DO-160 tested and Iridium certified the G4ME is ready for your migration forward. This unit is a fully certified and proven AFF (Automated Flight Following).
It also features text messages that are sent in real-time and viewed via any smartphone or tablet combined with our new Guardian Connect App. Ken Stewart is Director, Business Development Manager at Guardian. He will be at Booth 6723 during the HAI showing both the G4 and Guardian Connect App. Drop by chat with him about how this new technology can best fit into your operation.
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana