Looking for something new and dynamic at this year’s HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas? Do your best Texas two-step on over to the HAI Connect Pavilion right in the middle of the show floor for a unique opportunity to network, engage, and learn with 20,000 of your industry peers.
Located at Booth #4504 amid the exciting business conducted by exhibitors and attendees, HAI Connect is a free, interactive space for 80 to 85 people to learn from demonstrations, presentations, and meetings on a variety of topics.
“HAI’s intent with the new HAI Connect Pavilion is to create more interaction among attendees and to put more attention on the attendee experience,” says HAI Director of Membership Louise Martin. “HAI Connect is our way of providing an opportunity for attendees to come together with their peers to engage in like-minded conversations through informal meetups or short educational presentations and industry updates on key issues affecting the industry.”
HAI: Working for You
One of the highlights of HAI Connect is the HAI Town Hall on Tuesday, March 7, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. HAI Chairman Torbjorn “TC” Corell and President and CEO Matt Zuccaro will update attendees on the many ways the organization is working to support the membership, and will then hold a question-and-answer session. Other scheduled briefings include updates from the FAA, the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team, and Helicopter Foundation International.
Meetups with Your Peers
This space is also a venue for groups with specific interests to meet and share information. HAI has scheduled networking events for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) aircraft enthusiasts, aircraft maintenance students, student pilots, law enforcement, the utilities, patrol, and construction sector, and flight training and maintenance instructors.
Seminars and Vendors
Finally, there will be one-hour seminars on some of today’s hottest helicopter and aviation topics, ranging from business opportunities in India to buying or selling a helicopter business. There are also 15-minute opportunities for vendors to demonstrate new products and answer questions from potential customers.
“With so many events scheduled for HAI Connect, we strongly urge everyone to look over the schedule on our website,” adds Martin. “We will provide full copies of the schedule on event cards at registration, in the Aviation Industry News Show Daily, and in the official show app. We will also post a daily schedule at the door to the pavilion.”
For help in keeping up with this and all the other events at HAI HELI-EXPO, downlaod the show app. Smartphone and tablet users can find the show app in the Android and Apple app stores using the keyword “HELI-EXPO 2017.”
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator