Looking for something new and dynamic at this year’s HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas? Do your best Texas two-step on over to the HAI Connect Pavilion right in the middle of the show floor for a unique opportunity to network, engage, and learn with 20,000 of your industry peers.
Located at Booth #4504 amid the exciting business conducted by exhibitors and attendees, HAI Connect is a free, interactive space for 80 to 85 people to learn from demonstrations, presentations, and meetings on a variety of topics.
“HAI’s intent with the new HAI Connect Pavilion is to create more interaction among attendees and to put more attention on the attendee experience,” says HAI Director of Membership Louise Martin. “HAI Connect is our way of providing an opportunity for attendees to come together with their peers to engage in like-minded conversations through informal meetups or short educational presentations and industry updates on key issues affecting the industry.”
HAI: Working for You
One of the highlights of HAI Connect is the HAI Town Hall on Tuesday, March 7, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. HAI Chairman Torbjorn “TC” Corell and President and CEO Matt Zuccaro will update attendees on the many ways the organization is working to support the membership, and will then hold a question-and-answer session. Other scheduled briefings include updates from the FAA, the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team, and Helicopter Foundation International.
Meetups with Your Peers
This space is also a venue for groups with specific interests to meet and share information. HAI has scheduled networking events for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) aircraft enthusiasts, aircraft maintenance students, student pilots, law enforcement, the utilities, patrol, and construction sector, and flight training and maintenance instructors.
Seminars and Vendors
Finally, there will be one-hour seminars on some of today’s hottest helicopter and aviation topics, ranging from business opportunities in India to buying or selling a helicopter business. There are also 15-minute opportunities for vendors to demonstrate new products and answer questions from potential customers.
“With so many events scheduled for HAI Connect, we strongly urge everyone to look over the schedule on our website,” adds Martin. “We will provide full copies of the schedule on event cards at registration, in the Aviation Industry News Show Daily, and in the official show app. We will also post a daily schedule at the door to the pavilion.”
For help in keeping up with this and all the other events at HAI HELI-EXPO, downlaod the show app. Smartphone and tablet users can find the show app in the Android and Apple app stores using the keyword “HELI-EXPO 2017.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet