LORD Corporation – a leader in the management of vibration, noise and motion control – has launched a mobile application designed to easily showcase available parts for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) customers.
Available for iOS as “LORD MRO Services,” the free platform-oriented app enables operators to instantly access LORD rotary-wing capability information. iPhone, iPod and iPad customers can use the interactive tool to browse more than 110 aerospace aftermarket parts for a wide selection of aircraft. LORD developed the app to introduce a convenient, easily accessible mobile experience to further enhance customer service.
The app currently highlights 15 of the 25 platforms that LORD directly services. Customers will have full access to OEM part numbers, LORD part numbers, service types and LORD pricing. In addition, users are provided with the direct contact information of all aftermarket customer managers.
According to Luis Felipe Sanchez, Aftermarket Customer Manager for LORD Latin America, this mobile app will provide customers with immediate access to LORD part and service information, enabling them to make faster decisions, as well as connect them directly with the customer manager dedicated to servicing their region. “The LORD MRO Services team is committed to lowering customers’ direct maintenance costs and keeping them flying,” he said.
Members of the LORD MRO team will be onsite at HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas, March 7-9, to meet with customers and introduce them to the mobile app in booth #2817.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards