LORD Corporation – a leader in the management of vibration, noise and motion control – has launched a mobile application designed to easily showcase available parts for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) customers.
Available for iOS as “LORD MRO Services,” the free platform-oriented app enables operators to instantly access LORD rotary-wing capability information. iPhone, iPod and iPad customers can use the interactive tool to browse more than 110 aerospace aftermarket parts for a wide selection of aircraft. LORD developed the app to introduce a convenient, easily accessible mobile experience to further enhance customer service.
The app currently highlights 15 of the 25 platforms that LORD directly services. Customers will have full access to OEM part numbers, LORD part numbers, service types and LORD pricing. In addition, users are provided with the direct contact information of all aftermarket customer managers.
According to Luis Felipe Sanchez, Aftermarket Customer Manager for LORD Latin America, this mobile app will provide customers with immediate access to LORD part and service information, enabling them to make faster decisions, as well as connect them directly with the customer manager dedicated to servicing their region. “The LORD MRO Services team is committed to lowering customers’ direct maintenance costs and keeping them flying,” he said.
Members of the LORD MRO team will be onsite at HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas, March 7-9, to meet with customers and introduce them to the mobile app in booth #2817.
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8