LORD Corporation – a leader in the management of vibration, noise and motion control – has launched a mobile application designed to easily showcase available parts for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) customers.
Available for iOS as “LORD MRO Services,” the free platform-oriented app enables operators to instantly access LORD rotary-wing capability information. iPhone, iPod and iPad customers can use the interactive tool to browse more than 110 aerospace aftermarket parts for a wide selection of aircraft. LORD developed the app to introduce a convenient, easily accessible mobile experience to further enhance customer service.
The app currently highlights 15 of the 25 platforms that LORD directly services. Customers will have full access to OEM part numbers, LORD part numbers, service types and LORD pricing. In addition, users are provided with the direct contact information of all aftermarket customer managers.
According to Luis Felipe Sanchez, Aftermarket Customer Manager for LORD Latin America, this mobile app will provide customers with immediate access to LORD part and service information, enabling them to make faster decisions, as well as connect them directly with the customer manager dedicated to servicing their region. “The LORD MRO Services team is committed to lowering customers’ direct maintenance costs and keeping them flying,” he said.
Members of the LORD MRO team will be onsite at HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas, March 7-9, to meet with customers and introduce them to the mobile app in booth #2817.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade