LORD Corporation – a leader in the management of vibration, noise and motion control – has launched a mobile application designed to easily showcase available parts for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) customers.
Available for iOS as “LORD MRO Services,” the free platform-oriented app enables operators to instantly access LORD rotary-wing capability information. iPhone, iPod and iPad customers can use the interactive tool to browse more than 110 aerospace aftermarket parts for a wide selection of aircraft. LORD developed the app to introduce a convenient, easily accessible mobile experience to further enhance customer service.
The app currently highlights 15 of the 25 platforms that LORD directly services. Customers will have full access to OEM part numbers, LORD part numbers, service types and LORD pricing. In addition, users are provided with the direct contact information of all aftermarket customer managers.
According to Luis Felipe Sanchez, Aftermarket Customer Manager for LORD Latin America, this mobile app will provide customers with immediate access to LORD part and service information, enabling them to make faster decisions, as well as connect them directly with the customer manager dedicated to servicing their region. “The LORD MRO Services team is committed to lowering customers’ direct maintenance costs and keeping them flying,” he said.
Members of the LORD MRO team will be onsite at HAI HELI-EXPO in Dallas, March 7-9, to meet with customers and introduce them to the mobile app in booth #2817.
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique