SKYTRAC Systems adds two new flight monitoring and data management solutions to the operator toolbox this month.
In response to customer demand, SKYTRAC augments its existing Flight Data Monitoring services with new cockpit camera options. Available in two flexible kits, the system discreetly records hours of high-resolution cockpit audio-visuals using one or more flush-mounted image sensors. Wide lens and fine-detail image sensor kits are available for capturing maximum field of view and recording cockpit controls. When paired with SKYTRAC’s existing FDM reporting and analysis tools, the system provides an additional layer of insight for SMS managers involved in staff training and incident investigation.
This March, SKYTRAC also releases SkyForms – custom automated crew and flight reports. SKYTRAC’s unique solution fully digitizes the client’s existing paper-based processes. SKYTRAC provides mobile and tablet-friendly forms and stores these on the SKYTRAC ISAT-200A onboard data acquisition hardware. Forms are then auto-populated with key aircraft data such as takeoff/landing and engine times. Crew are able to easily and legibly complete remaining fields, digitally sign, and remotely transmit information back to headquarters at the touch of a button.
“SKYTRAC has a mandate to help operators improve safety and efficiency by cost-effectively providing the latest monitoring and data management technologies. Whether it’s through improved camera systems or bespoke document automation, these latest systems showcase our drive to respond to client needs,” said SKYTRAC Vice President of Sales Jan van der Heul.
Visit SKYTRAC this March 6-9 at HAI HELI-EXPO Booth 5912 in Dallas, Texas and learn about the latest in flight data management technologies for increasing business efficiency, driving safety initiatives, and streamlining quality assurance programs.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee