SKYTRAC Systems adds two new flight monitoring and data management solutions to the operator toolbox this month.
In response to customer demand, SKYTRAC augments its existing Flight Data Monitoring services with new cockpit camera options. Available in two flexible kits, the system discreetly records hours of high-resolution cockpit audio-visuals using one or more flush-mounted image sensors. Wide lens and fine-detail image sensor kits are available for capturing maximum field of view and recording cockpit controls. When paired with SKYTRAC’s existing FDM reporting and analysis tools, the system provides an additional layer of insight for SMS managers involved in staff training and incident investigation.
This March, SKYTRAC also releases SkyForms – custom automated crew and flight reports. SKYTRAC’s unique solution fully digitizes the client’s existing paper-based processes. SKYTRAC provides mobile and tablet-friendly forms and stores these on the SKYTRAC ISAT-200A onboard data acquisition hardware. Forms are then auto-populated with key aircraft data such as takeoff/landing and engine times. Crew are able to easily and legibly complete remaining fields, digitally sign, and remotely transmit information back to headquarters at the touch of a button.
“SKYTRAC has a mandate to help operators improve safety and efficiency by cost-effectively providing the latest monitoring and data management technologies. Whether it’s through improved camera systems or bespoke document automation, these latest systems showcase our drive to respond to client needs,” said SKYTRAC Vice President of Sales Jan van der Heul.
Visit SKYTRAC this March 6-9 at HAI HELI-EXPO Booth 5912 in Dallas, Texas and learn about the latest in flight data management technologies for increasing business efficiency, driving safety initiatives, and streamlining quality assurance programs.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade