SKYTRAC Systems adds two new flight monitoring and data management solutions to the operator toolbox this month.
In response to customer demand, SKYTRAC augments its existing Flight Data Monitoring services with new cockpit camera options. Available in two flexible kits, the system discreetly records hours of high-resolution cockpit audio-visuals using one or more flush-mounted image sensors. Wide lens and fine-detail image sensor kits are available for capturing maximum field of view and recording cockpit controls. When paired with SKYTRAC’s existing FDM reporting and analysis tools, the system provides an additional layer of insight for SMS managers involved in staff training and incident investigation.
This March, SKYTRAC also releases SkyForms – custom automated crew and flight reports. SKYTRAC’s unique solution fully digitizes the client’s existing paper-based processes. SKYTRAC provides mobile and tablet-friendly forms and stores these on the SKYTRAC ISAT-200A onboard data acquisition hardware. Forms are then auto-populated with key aircraft data such as takeoff/landing and engine times. Crew are able to easily and legibly complete remaining fields, digitally sign, and remotely transmit information back to headquarters at the touch of a button.
“SKYTRAC has a mandate to help operators improve safety and efficiency by cost-effectively providing the latest monitoring and data management technologies. Whether it’s through improved camera systems or bespoke document automation, these latest systems showcase our drive to respond to client needs,” said SKYTRAC Vice President of Sales Jan van der Heul.
Visit SKYTRAC this March 6-9 at HAI HELI-EXPO Booth 5912 in Dallas, Texas and learn about the latest in flight data management technologies for increasing business efficiency, driving safety initiatives, and streamlining quality assurance programs.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M